No announcement yet.

PlayStation Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching SOCOM... still look terrible to play with it. Motion controller gaming seems destined to fail right now - for the hardcore gamer anyway. Fantastic for casual and party games.

Comment

The guy makes the game character look like he's stumbling around drunk.

Comment

If table tennis is good I will purchase

Comment

14 minutes of Move in action:

Comment

I might get it but i don't think there would be any games id like to play on it? But friends and the kids might love it!!

Comment

I'll be getting it for Time Crisis, if nothing else. With the gun attachment.

Comment

Review round up, from CVG:

But is Sony's motion controller worth parting with paper?

We certainly thought so, ending our PlayStation Move review with a lovely 90 per cent stamp.

We were particularly impressed with the 1:1 accuracy of the hardware and thought it got one over the Wii thanks to the PS3's HD graphics.

In the wider world of technology, our friends over at TechRadar were similarly impressed with the Move giving it a 4/5 and calling it an "excellent piece of gaming technology".

IGN gave similar if not quite the same amount of praise with a score of 8.5 out of 10. The site agreed that the tech was incredibly accurate but found frequent recalibration a bit of a pain.

Engadget and The Guardian were equally enthused about the product - with the former saying that "Sony's got all the right ingredients here".

CNET on the other hand wasn't all that impressed awarding only 3 out of 5 stars and saying that while the motion tech was the best in gaming, the launch titles were "lacklustre".
                It's out in Australia now, yeah? Will have to pick up a kit on the way home.

Comment

Starter pack is on sale at Kmart for $79. :-)

Comment

Ok so i was looking at the packs
                    Starter pack has a Move controller (big glowing knobby one), Eye Toy and a starter disc. Is this all thats required to play all the titles that Move has on offer at this time or is it required to also get the 47 dollar "other move thingy" as well?

Comment

Picked up the move controller and sports champions, I've been playing disc golf flat out since Friday it takes alot of skill to get your frisbee going exactly where you want it to go and the 1:1 movement is awesome. If you know how to throw a frisbee you know how to throw one in game.

The other move thingy is the nav controller and that isnt required for any of the sports champions games, i think it will be used for SOCOM and other games that require moving aorund.

Comment

I think I'll wait for the new Time Crisis to hit at the end of Oct before picking it up - I just realised other than Sports Champions there's nothing I'd want to be playing that is Move compatible. And I've got so much other stuff to play in the meantime.

Comment

does it come with that demo app they showed it with in the early vids? with the zombies?

Comment

I'm pretty sure if you are okay without it looking perfect, you can use just the left hand side of a standard ps3 controller rather than the "navigation controller"

Comment

If I've already got a PS3 camera, what is the best pack to get?

Comment

Working...
                              X