WTF is with GT5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is with GT5?

At what point do I buy a racing 'simulator' and not actually get to simulate racing (except from the pits, as the angry, overweight manage telling the guy who IS driving my car to go faster, or slower?

Did I miss something? In order to get cars, I have to enter tournaments, but now I have to sit back and let an AI drive, and drive like shit too!
    Does anybody know a way around this garbage?

buy need for speed bro

Comment

Get involved with actual simulation racing.

See: iRacing
      Last edited by rec; 02-12-10, 09:32 AM.

Comment

B-Spec mode is the team management mode simply don't play it if you want to actually race

Comment

yeah i want my $70 back shit game!

Comment

Originally posted by Kagetsu View Post
            At what point do I buy a racing 'simulator' and not actually get to simulate racing (except from the pits, as the angry, overweight manage telling the guy who IS driving my car to go faster, or slower?

Did I miss something? In order to get cars, I have to enter tournaments, but now I have to sit back and let an AI drive, and drive like shit too!
            Does anybody know a way around this garbage?
            A-Spec mode is your friend or Arcade mode or Special Events or the License tests, sheesh....

Comment

Knew that you would bring light and rainbows to a clouded Kagetsu
              Any upcoming comps/tournaments/showoffs coming up F1 that u are taking part in?

Comment

Originally posted by Eater_Of_Souls View Post
                Knew that you would bring light and rainbows to a clouded Kagetsu
                Any upcoming comps/tournaments/showoffs coming up F1 that u are taking part in?
                I do what I can.

Nah none atm, though Im hopeful of another GT Academy.

Comment

Working...
                X