X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die2Nite

New browser game, looks like fun...

Post apocalypse zombie survival game...

Put your referer in as braindance if you sign up, don't know if I get anything, or if it's possible to team up. Only just started playing myself

Die2Nite.com : THE Zombie Survival Game !

looks interesting, but i cant get it to display properly on chrome....

Comment

Works ok on chrome under windows 7
      free play until you want to do anything exciting, then it costs
      costs are euro based and seem expensive to me.

Comment

All you can't do for free is play as a hero class... which just gives you benefits for moving about and stuff.

Comment

its actually quiet fun, working with the 30 other people in my town to build defenses and banish the griefers lol

Comment

LOL i survived the entire weekend without doing a thing... was 1 day from starvation and about an hour from being banished by the townspeople...

man im glad i checked this morning lol

Comment

good times just found some drugs... dont get hooked!

Comment

not doing to badly atm, but we lost a lot of people in the first few days to dehydration, so down to 19 people and not looking good for tonight defences currently at 220 but projected zombies is between 285 and 300... hoping we get our Moat and razor wall up in time lol..

Comment

So I've just worked out how to start a guild game,

It's called a coalition, and you join them on your "soul" screen...

Anyone want to sign up for a GU zombie survival outpost?

Just invited everyone who put me as your sponsor to join, anyone else post with your in game name, and I'll send you an invite

When we have a bunch of us ready, I'll suicide in my town and get ready to start up a new one
                  Last edited by BrAiN DaNcE; 08-12-10, 04:41 PM.

Comment

yer our town is trouble and im about to die of dehydration i reckon

Comment

i have a feeling mine wont last the nite either... we only have about 16 left and our defences are at 350 but projected invasion is 500+ lol

Comment

Yeah i didnt survive the nite lol... only 3 of the town did... and to make it worse the new town i just joined... has pretty much sealed our fate already, some moron wasted the resources on the tower before the workshop, and a few others built hovels on the first day...

Comment

Braindance me and thehappydevil are ready when you are mate.

Comment

Working...
                          X