Portal 2 Pre-orders are GO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic! Portal 2 Pre-orders are GO!

Steam is accepting pre-orders for Portal 2 now. They weigh in at $44.95 USD for one or $79.98 for a 2 pack.
    Save 10% on Portal 2 on Steam

also worth noting is the new Valentine's Day video they've put up to go with the pre-order

Aww thats cute. Im guessing steam has region pricing gayness for this aswell?

Comment

Being a Valve title there is good chance that they will not do the regional rip off.

Comment

Valve (Gabe Newell) doesn't agree with region fucking. Portal 2 costs the same in all regions it's available.

having said that, not sure what the go is with the NL euro pricing here: portal 2 ? Search Results ? SteamPrices.com

Comment

I was expecting a lower cost than that, especially when you consider the original cost of the Orange Box and what you got in it.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not sure I'm willing to pay $50 for it. But that's based on the size of Portal.

I'll wait until I know more about the sequel, close to or after release, before making a decision.

Comment

sif not reward them for making portal 1 essentially free

Comment

and portal 1 is still no1 game of all time.
                Hopefully when this is released portal 1 drops to no2 game of all time.

Comment

Boooooots

Comment

more importantly: PRELOAD

Comment

Working...
                    X