Aion Patch 2.1.0.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aion Patch 2.1.0.9

Hey guys, I've just recently downloaded this stupid bloody Assault on Balaurea thing for Aion, the full bloody 13.2gb download Client it was and installed it and updated it and the bloody thing don't work.

I've tried every bloody thing to try get it working, from the old Language .Pak files to the new video drivers and consistency repairs aswell as deleting the Bin32 folder and it still does the same stupid thing of saying its launching and the launch logo comes up for a split second then does nothing.

Now, what I'm asking right now is, does anyone in Darwin have a Fully up-to-date Client that I can possibly grab off them? Or atleast a Client-Version above 2.0.0.2 that actually works that I can grab off them too so I can update it and get it working? Its a frustrating game to get running... Only playing it because the missus wants me to =/

Still can't believe they haven't gotten the same stupid problem they've had since launch 2 years ago fixed...

Originally posted by NewbiTLorD View Post
    Hey guys, I've just recently downloaded this stupid bloody Assault on Balaurea thing for Aion, the full bloody 13.2gb download Client it was and installed it and updated it and the bloody thing don't work.

I've tried every bloody thing to try get it working, from the old Language .Pak files to the new video drivers and consistency repairs aswell as deleting the Bin32 folder and it still does the same stupid thing of saying its launching and the launch logo comes up for a split second then does nothing.

Now, what I'm asking right now is, does anyone in Darwin have a Fully up-to-date Client that I can possibly grab off them? Or atleast a Client-Version above 2.0.0.2 that actually works that I can grab off them too so I can update it and get it working? Its a frustrating game to get running... Only playing it because the missus wants me to =/

Still can't believe they haven't gotten the same stupid problem they've had since launch 2 years ago fixed...
    Thats what happened to me when i updated the game last year. I think it was the ncsoft launcher causing the issue. Uninstall the launcher and download the new one from their site.

Comment

Thats what I've done, and not even when I rename the Aion.bin to Aion.exe and run it or run it through another launcher it still does the same thing, so their stupid on-web-site download is corrupt its self which is stupid.

Comment

Well the bin file shouldnt be changed.

Im not sure if my issue was the same as yours. I would double click the game and i see the logo etc but it disappears but like 10-20mins later, the actual game would show up out of nowhere

Comment

Another thing u can try.
          Add an exception for the aion and ncsofft directory in your anti-virus

Comment

Already done that, still don't work.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbiTLorD View Post
              Already done that, still don't work.
              Dam that sucks, im sitting here with a valid working version of aion but not playing it. No time to play during the free activation.

Im in sydney now, if you pay for a usb stick, i'll send u my copy.

Comment

Tried right-clicking on the .exe and running as admin?

Comment

Yes I've tried that Bam, still nothing, though I've noticed that if I use an older-predate Aion.bin file and try to run the game it comes up to the NCSoft logo screen then crashes due to it being an older version run file so something is rather odd with the bin32 folder or something I dunno, its annoying.

Comment

Working...
                  X