Shift 2: unleashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shift 2: unleashed

looking at grabbing this but after the last shift game im more inclined to poke my eye out with a sharp stick.

anyone played it/is it any good?

I got it bro and all I can say is dont bother

Comment

Good Game gave it a decent wrap, saying it's better than the first. But for the most part, it seems merely the first. So I won't bother. Perhaps if it were $40 instead of $80.

iRacing is likely to mean I'll never spend another dollar on another racing "game". It has its RPG-like safety rating progression, ladder-like iRating progression, organised series and comprehensive community features. Oh, and the most accurate cars and tracks in a consumer-available sim.

Comment

See im not real keen on the community or RPG/management elements, i just want a Fun, semi-simulator racing game for PC.

I haven't played anything good since like Dirt or GRID, but GRID had dead-zone issues with my steering wheel and pedals, was very unresponsive. (obviously for PC as well)

Comment

GRID sucked with a racing wheel. The best semi-sim racer I've enjoyed was indeed NFS Shift. So the sequel may be just what you're after.

Comment

may have to "test" it out for myself and see if its worth the cash, mind u... just looking at iRacing now and that looks pretty awesome.
            iRacing do free trials at all?

Comment

Nup, but entering PR-2FREE as your coupon code on the subscription page will get you 3 months for the price of 1; iRacing.com | Membership

Also put in my e-mail and I get $10 of iRacing credit.

Comment

LOL cheers rec may look at signing up in a few days

Comment

Working...
                X