Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terraria server is up

clockworkrocketry.net, default port, password bling

Also have setup a Terraria chan on Mumble.
    Last edited by rec; 03-06-11, 06:30 PM.

Many GUers playing this?

If there are a few I might get it

Comment

I have it. Not too bad but really want someone to play with.

Comment

They need more content... Didn't take long to get pretty much everything

Comment

Saw the vid for this via steam.
          It looks a bit like Minecraft, right? What's it like (for those of you who've actually played it)?

Comment

Hmmm Terraria lets play

Ive got it. Its a cool little 2d game where you can build dig meet NPCs something something about hell and demons and it has a day and night cycle and theres mana.

Yes I want to play it with other people and make a sick house and do quests or whatever and some shit. But Jamies server is down.

Someone else with a server? PLS?

Its that or minecraft which by the way looks dope with rapidninjas high res texture pack. Im currently on mc.mindblast.org for MC which has a factions mod running. Now that slipgates work I was gonna build a house in hell, but now Im gonna build a mob drop n wash. If you havent played minecraft its like a 3d terraria. Used to have a GU server we should have one again.

Comment

Hit me up on steam moxy. My steam id is ugktalothar

Comment

Turns out Lex can't run it on his dedicated server (professionally hosted), because even the server instance requires a 3D accelerated graphics solution for some strange reason.

Comment

Lex has a dedicated server up now, on an actual dedicated server; clockworkrocketry.net, default port, password bling

Comment

if someone accidentally buys a four pack of this, and needs to dispose of a copy. I am perfectly willing to accept one.

Comment

Someone has robbed the server Stole all the chests and everything in them, fun times.

Good thing I have a back up.

Comment

I have changed the password. If you would like access to the server, PM me.

Would be nice to have an open server, but most of the people on the server are trying to get geared to explore the hell level and can't afford to have their shit stolen.

Comment

Working...
                        X