PSN Welcome Back free games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSN Welcome Back free games

There's currently an offer on PSN to get a choice of 2 free games from 5 games.

Q: What?s in the Welcome Back Program?
    A: To start, all PSN members who had signed up before the outage (April 20, 2011) will be able to select two games for the PS3 system and two games for the PSP system.
    For PS3 owners, go to the ?Welcome Back? section in the PlayStation Store, and select 2 titles from the following list:
    • Dead Nation
    • inFAMOUS
    • LittleBigPlanet
    • Super Stardust HD
    • Wipeout HD + Fury

For PSP owners, go to the ?Welcome Back? section of PlayStation Store on your PSP system and select 2 titles from the following list:
    • LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
    • ModNation Racers
    • Pursuit Force
    • Killzone Liberation
    If you get stuck trying to download your games after leaving the PSN Store.

UPDATE: Due to high traffic on PlayStation Store, you may encounter error messages or issues. We advise you to check back a little later and try again.
    Note: In order to download two games at no cost, you must redeem them from the ?Welcome Back? category. The individual titles are still available for purchase outside of the ?Welcome Back Program?

If at any point you can?t find the ?Welcome Back Free Game 1 or 2? products, the list of available titles or a game you?ve selected, go to your XMB>PlayStation Network>Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to complete the process.

There's also a 30-day free membership to PSN Plus (Or something like that) and you can grab all the freebies available to members, atm it's Burnout Paradise, Streets of Rage 2 and others. Also discounts on some games and DLC.

the freebies on psn plus only last for the 30 days. I think.Already got my copy of infamous and dead nation.

Comment

inFamous is terrible

Comment

So they give us a free game rental? Jack-asses. If Uncharted 3 wasn't on the horizon my PS3 would already be in the cupboard collecting dust.

Comment

Yeah crap.

Once downloaded, the games are yours to keep and play as long as you are a member of PlayStation Plus. If your subscription lapses and then you re-subscribe, the games you have already downloaded will reactivate, so you still have access to them. Additionally, if you delete one of the titles from your PS3, but decide you want to get it back, then you can re-download from the PlayStation Plus section of the PSN Store if the game is still there, or, if the game has expired from the PlayStation Plus section of the PSN Store, you can simply search for it on PS Store and download it again at no extra cost.

Each month there will be dynamic themes, premium avatars and premium game elements/add-ons for you to download and many will be exclusive to PlayStation Plus members only. These are yours to keep forever once you have downloaded them.
          Originally posted by rec View Post
          So they give us a free game rental? Jack-asses. If Uncharted 3 wasn't on the horizon my PS3 would already be in the cupboard collecting dust.
          But how will you play your BDs? :p

Also LA Noire is great fun, as long as you don't try to drive and switch on GTA mode.

Comment

It'd be more fun on 360, where it looks and runs better, as per Read Dead, GTA IV and many other titles.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
              It'd be more fun on 360, where it looks and runs better, as per Read Dead, GTA IV and many other titles.
              360 has Bluray now? The differences are fairly marginal anyway, and it's limited to a few games. But since when did the graphics make the fun?

(We recently got rid of our 360)

Comment

Frame stuttering isn't fun

And I don't use my PS3 for Blu-ray. I don't even use my actual Blu-ray player for Blu-ray.

I don't actually have a disc of any type in the house anymore.

PS. I miss Xbox Live. So much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Milenko View Post
                  inFamous is terrible
                  but it has an 85 metacritic rating!

Comment

no LBP on XBox so meh... played a fucking Nyan Cat level last night - NYAN CAT motherfucker!

Comment

thats fckn bs. free games that only stay free if you subscribe to their shitty service. they never said that in all their press bs

Comment

the 2 freebies out of the list of 5 are permanently free.

Comment

Don't think they ever mentioned the PSN plus games in the press.

Comment

Yeah the PSN plus games are a bonus, You can also rent some movies from the video store for free as well.

Also wasn't the PS3 the main platform for LA Noire, think i read a review that it runs basically the same on both platforms

Comment

Why are there so many damm updates for this thing. They are unbelievably hard to load too.

Comment

Working...
                              X