League of Legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Legends

I was sure there was an original thread but who knows, I can't find it.

Anyway I play this occasionally if anyone is up for a game message me my nick is spero2 I play on the US server.

pre warning though

- If its a weekend im most likely drunk so be aware that my drunk gaming is incredibly erratic.
    - I hate noob bashers and will constantly slam anyone who noob bashers even though I mainly play level 30 games often people try new heroes and suck. Its a game, just have fun and play the game. I hate people who get aggressive. Maybe if its ranked but you don't need to be an asshole about it. So if your a rager dont message me.
    - I dont like people using my real name/sex as I hate online gamers most of them are 10yr old boys who have yet to hit puberty and im just not interested in dealing with trolls.

So yes if you can deal with a unisexual drunk rager-basher then by all means lets game

Lol is the bomb...

braindance is my lol name, and I'm up for a game whenever I'm online.

Comment

KidCynic I'm there every now and then (when I crack the shits at WoW or BF3). I play Caitlyn BTW

Comment

Rathol is me.
        Play for fun but have a blast.

Comment

chaosengineer84 is my LoL nickname add me for some games - i usually play singed.

Comment

Mines AG3NT J

I just casually hop on for a few games every now and then

Comment

Working...
            X