Battlefield 3: Whats your weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3: Whats your weapon?

Ey, I haven't had the chance to play as much as others.

Just wondering whats your weapon pick for each class and why?

knife. because stabbity

Comment

AEK-971 assault rifle, no scope, grip.

Comment

M320, PDW-R,USAS-12, M416, G36C, M240B, between all them that makes up over 6000 of my kills..

Comment

Assault F2000 or MCS870, M16A3 with the M320 underslung.
          Engie MSC870
          Sniper n/a or MSC870 with 4x or 8x or SKS no scope or ACOG using it as a assault rifle.
          Support MSC870 or DAO-12 or MK3A1

870 is very nice with the solid slug. Very accurate and deadly on a HC server.
          Dao-12 and the jackhammer fun with the explosive rounds - see Joshy and Soloman for their nice 1k + kills with the weapons.

Comment

I concur +
            Val with engie
            L96 with sniper

Originally posted by rec View Post
            AEK-971 assault rifle, no scope, grip.

Comment

Looking at my stats, apparently it's an SV98 with Acog scope + straight pull bolt. Just unlocked the L96 though, so going to try that out for a while.

AEK-971 with grip is #2.

Comment

PDW-R with RDS, taclight and extended mag. I fucking love it.

Once I was approaching level 40 I was getting excited about the P90 at level 42. I unlocked the PDW-R first though and decided to run with that until I got the P90. I was really tearing it up with the PDW-R and once I actually started using the P90 it felt weak. I went back to the PDW-R and haven't looked back. I love the arse off it.

I use it if I'm playing Engy or Recon. If I'm playing Assault I run with the M416. I've never played as Support so I don't know what LMG I'd use, although to be honest if I went Support just for the supplies or to unlock C4 or something I'd probably still equip him with the PDW-R.

Comment

M40A5 - 336 Kills. <3 that weapon.

Comment

M98B for my Recon kit of course, Type 88 LMG for Support, P90 for Assault and G36C for Engi.

Comment

Working...
                    X