• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paladin View Post
    l2p
    qft. stop playing easymode and l2p

Comment

Cause manually decursing is so much fun with the raids the way they are........

Comment

... no matter what you're doing you're hitting buttons. i don't see how doing it without actually having to think is considered 'fun'

Comment

It's not fun either way.

We all agree decursing just sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by CoCoBuckeTs View Post
            It's not fun either way.

We all agree decursing just sucks.
            I think this should be unanimous (SP?).

Although, the new macro we've discovered makes stuff kinda fun.

/cast [target=mouseover] Remove Curse

or

/cast [target=mouseover] Dispel Magic

Basically you hotkey the macro. Then whenever you have your mouse over a character, or a character in the unitframes or raidframes. It will cast it, no having to manualy target people.

Doing Luci tonight. Gonna see what happens. Probably wipe.

Comment

luci. lol.

if you need help decursing in the luci fight your whole guild needs to go back to solitaire.

Comment

luci. lol.

if you need help decursing in the luci fight your whole guild needs to go back to solitaire.
                Most curing needed boss in the whole instance.
                2nd is Domo when teh dumbarse warlocks dot the **** out of themselves when the magic reflection sheild is up.
                Shazz is 3 then.

Comment

most curing? the only group that should need constant decursing is the MT group. everyone else should be well the **** out of the way while the adds are being taken, throw in the occasional dispel/purge for a mind controlled player.

once the adds are down anyone stupid enough to still be in range when the curse goes off deserves to take the damage, and they should have bandages handy to look after themselves anyway.

lucifron is an absolute walk in the park and any guild that relies on the crutch of decursive to survive the fight needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

likewise with domo, if your warlocks are so ****ing stupid as to dot when magic reflection is up, let them die - they may actually learn to pay some ****ing attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyrisk View Post
                    Most curing needed boss in the whole instance.
                    2nd is Domo when teh dumbarse warlocks dot the **** out of themselves when the magic reflection sheild is up.
                    Shazz is 3 then.
                    What I'm saying is that everyones used to decursive. Also CT_RA is a bit screwy atm and for me, I can't get it to display debuffs. Just gonna take a while to get used to the new stuff.

edit: wtf how did I do that.

Comment

most curing? the only group that should need constant decursing is the MT group. everyone else should be well the **** out of the way while the adds are being taken, throw in the occasional dispel/purge for a mind controlled player.

once the adds are down anyone stupid enough to still be in range when the curse goes off deserves to take the damage, and they should have bandages handy to look after themselves anyway.

lucifron is an absolute walk in the park and any guild that relies on the crutch of decursive to survive the fight needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

likewise with domo, if your warlocks are so ****ing stupid as to dot when magic reflection is up, let them die - they may actually learn to pay some ****ing attention.
                      Your logic is flawed as theory makes stuff look easy. I've copped the Curse of Doom or whatever that thing is getting in range to decurse. It has a 30ft range as opposed to a 40ft on a heal. And why stand back? We have the DPS to have all the rogues and warrs in to DPS luci. Takes <1 min to burn him. Not just the 1 tank. We have the decursers and healers to heal the melee in there. We have had no issues whatsoever.

The warlock shit was meant to be a joke. Don't take shit serious so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyrisk View Post
                        And why stand back? We have the DPS to have all the rogues and warrs in to DPS luci.
                        no need to stand back at all, they should only be back while they're taking down the adds.

by all means eat her face when the adds are down, and if takes < 1 minute for you to burn her, there shouldn't be any need to dispel at all.

luci is a joke, and i maintain that any guild that wipes on her due to decursive being removed has shit players.

Comment

no need to stand back at all, they should only be back while they're taking down the adds.

by all means eat her face when the adds are down, and if takes < 1 minute for you to burn her, there shouldn't be any need to dispel at all.

luci is a joke, and i maintain that any guild that wipes on her due to decursive being removed has shit players.
                          I skimmed your post. Sorry.

Either way, I admit we have some people that have issues with things. Even I do it. In an intensive fight I may **** up something (Innervated warrior! Battlerezzed mage!).

We have a fair few people in the guild that have issues listening to stuff. Or people that don't ask about something and **** it up. WE have core raiders, but theres like only 20 core. The rest are 100 odd members that may log on once a week, it is those who make up the other 20 members of the raid. You get what I'm saying? Some don't have the experiance. Some may not have all their new mods.

Decursive was useful. People got used to it. It's our first night in MC since the patch. Someone may log on and have no idea about the new button macro thing we found. A lot are also PvP specced. Even though we didn't advise it. I PvE specced at first. But followed suit.

If we wipe, shit happens. We'll learn the fight again. We're not a tier2 elitist MC purple farming guild full of stuckup ****tards who'll boot you for a simple mistake. The majority of the guild only has 1-5 of their epics (Except druids. all 4 of us are geared out, lol).

Comment

neither was my guild, never even got into bwl but we stomped MC. mostly because people actually DID listen.

i've never used decursive, i never found it particularly hard to select person, dispel, select next person before the global cooldown expired.

i also couldn't stand raiding with nightmare, so hey

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin
                              What about us lowly Melee'rs!
                              We don't have time to do these things such as 'bandage' and heal!

Comment

rogues? what? stop stealthing when i cast prayer of <whatever> on your group and i might start paying attention to you DURING fights.

Comment

Working...
                                X