Moral Dilemma.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moral Dilemma.

Hi guys, I know that it's a little late in the day to be asking but what would you do? (read on)

My gf has invited me over for dinner and then we'll go and watch a netball final tonight. The only thing is that I've been itching all day to reroll a new toon and get back into it.

What woud you do?

I'm thinking of having dinner at her's and telling her that I need to go after (need to think up of a reason).

HELP!

Make any excuse, then come play cod4 with Evil and I

Comment

hey you were whinging on the other forum about her watching reality shows instead of paying attention to you

If she means a lot to you, don't lie. Tell her you'd rather play wow. Relationships built on lies never work out. Why do you even need to lie...I mean if she gets mad about it tell her to get over it it's who you are and she either loves you for who you are or she isn't worth it. To love a lie is worthless!!

I'd go to dinner then tell her that I don't want to watch netball I'd rather play wow.

Comment

Go have dinner with your GF, spend time with her at netball, then get home and play WoW.

Comment

dinner at her place? food poisoning! they'll be so upset they wont even THINK you might be going to play games

Comment

LOL someone should start a poll on how many people face this tough issue ......

I know i have before

Comment

dude, breathing and keeping your eyes open at the same time is a tough issue for you

Comment

I just tell my boyfriend I don't want to go out I want to play video games.... sure he sulks sometimes but I really don't get those stupid car shows...

he should take a bloke to shit like that!

Comment

I've done ALOT of umming and arring. I think I'm going to tell her that I need to be home by 8. The reason? I'm meeting up with a coulpe of mates (that I know IRL) that I haven't seen in a long while online (which is true).

Comment

Spend time with your GF, **** rerolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil View Post
                      Spend time with your GF, **** rerolling.
                      As a hardcore WoW addict even I support this idea and/or product.

Comment

Don't listen to anyone on these forums.

Comment

Do what I do, say you gonna come around, jump on WoW and forget the rest. You will get a call from her eventually in which you keep saying you'll be there soon and that you just doin shit at home. Eventually she'll call up again, all upset mind you, in which u say your mom made u do some other shit. Most of the time she'll get angry for keeping her hangin and say don't worry bout it. In the wii hours of the morning like 3am when u done for the night, go to hers and talk, then make up sex begins. All is sweet once more...

May sound badish... But it works for me lol

Comment

If the dilemma was choosing between said activities with gf and playing TF2 on its launch day, I'd say TF2.

But considering you're talking about WoW, the choice is clear. Hasn't it stolen enough of your life?

Comment

oh god ppl eye on the prize go to dinner watch the net ball, go home get layed, THEN play wow.

SEX PPL HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT IT IS.

Comment

Working...
                              X