Questions about wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about wow

I am considering starting Wow but i have some questions to ask and i trut your judgement/guidance.

1)I dont really understand...

Do you pick a realm then make characters in that realm then decide on them if you are going to be pvp or pve or whatever else you cant be?? or do choose a realm then a playing thing (I mean pve or pvp) then all the characters you make have to play in there???

2) is it horde or alliance all the time??

I mean do you pick one then you are stuff in that group forever or can you make different characters in each ?

3) is it really worth the money ?

for me its like ?8 a month $15 atm i think cos of exchange rate. As well as the ?20 to actually buy it.

thanks

they are getting smarter, I swear, this one almost had me fooled, till I saw the sig

Comment

I did get fooled!

I've removed the advertising signature, however.

Comment

i read the other two threads and was surprised it DIDNT have an advertising sig of some sort. now i know why!

i wasn't fooled!

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
          I've removed the advertising signature, however.
          Hey thats not fair, I got fooled on the other post.

Comment

for you non-wow players, no one is this stupid, it's so obvious

Comment

i always see lots of stupid questions from real people :p

Comment

Was gonna say, people are this stupid. I deal with them every day, you'll be surprised... Oh you need audio drivers installed? Yea that will be $60, have a nice day lol

Comment

thats ignorance, not stupidity

Comment

That's right - stupidity is when they say "me got no noise" and you say "I'll take a look and see what I can do, it might take a while...." and then charge them more than $60.

Comment

Working...
                    X