• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg u ppl are addicts, im on fora cpl hours after bout 7

Comment

LOL im so gonna start coming to allies town and killing quest givers lol
      Attached Files
      Last edited by The Happy Devil; 12-02-08, 11:54 AM.

Comment

lol @ PA.

Ummm, can we get the "Riders of Lohan" forum changed to "Darwin Thunder" ?

Kthxbai.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaDom View Post
          lol @ PA.

Ummm, can we get the "Riders of Lohan" forum changed to "Darwin Thunder" ?

Kthxbai.
          Totaly! We need a guild forum :p

I've got a few extra work mates who are gonna start on this server to, and a few other RL mates to, probably about another 15 all up when the get around to making a character on Barth heh

Comment

OMG sif play Alliance... In a guild on Jubei' atm, got around 7 ppl or so from NT.

Comment

Roll Alliance on Barth dude, you'll love it :p

Comment

I have teh Vent server if ya dont allready have one.

Comment

I recon a forum section in GU would be beneficial for geting new members an whatnot... but it is up to you Nat

Comment

Could always use our own section hehe, but still grabbin more Darwin players from all about

Comment

guess i could set up a forum... my net space got updated to 500gb, and 5tb transfer a month so yer... plus i got a coupon for like $6 domains but only last to the 29th of feb so tell me quick...

plus im not going to do anything on it admin wise lol. ill host it, set it up, but some1 else can run it

Fash

Comment

cant ya get free sites anyways from Guildomatic : World of Warcraft Guild Hosting anywoo..?

Comment

Originally posted by fash View Post
                          guess i could set up a forum... my net space got updated to 500gb, and 5tb transfer a month so yer... plus i got a coupon for like $6 domains but only last to the 29th of feb so tell me quick...

plus im not going to do anything on it admin wise lol. ill host it, set it up, but some1 else can run it

Fash
                          Same here... I have space... i have the ability to do it... Just geting people to use it is hard...

A eaiser thing to do maby is to use xfires guild page thing or something...

Comment

xfire's guild thing is shit lol... i checked out that guilddomatic thing, looks shitty also, takes ages to load... well that may be because of the shitty laptop im on at work atm....

Comment

...while you were taking a shit?

It's all good go with fash's offer. He has a couple of forums hosted on his site.

Comment

i found out while the internet was slow! turns out micah has been constanlly downloading movies etc lol... says hes transfered 25gb in the last 2days :/

Comment

Working...
                                X