• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I Don't Play World of Warcraft

Why I Don't Play World of Warcraft - Wow Turns Five - Kotaku

Worth a read.

I couldn't imagine you huddled around a DM rolling 20's :p

Comment

Playing Modern Warfare 2 reminds me of my WOW days, instead of spending an hour waiting on a raid to start, I'm spending an hour in a broken lobby system instead... just cant grind while waiting in a lobby

Comment

Originally posted by fleshy View Post
        Playing Modern Warfare 2 reminds me of my WOW days, instead of spending an hour waiting on a raid to start, I'm spending an hour in a broken lobby system instead... just cant grind while waiting in a lobby
        MP needs built in peggle.

Comment

Yep, I've strayed from it too. Don't have any intention of starting up again as it seems that when I do, everything around me falls apart, even if I delegate 2-3 hours a day to play.

Comment

I don't play WoW because it looks like Disney made it.

Oh yeah - and it has elves. Just think about that for a second. Elves help Santa make toys.

Comment

Just boring as bricks these days, its either arena or raiding. It was fun when it first came out

Comment

I dont play anymore just feels to BLAAAA same old thing over and over...

Comment

NoOoOoOo just made the mistake of "Oh new content, may as well check it out" and paid for a months subscription after being inactive for like 4 months. Logged in and sat there for bout 2 minutes thinking "the fuck did I just do...?" and logged out. Same shit, same story, what a waste of my monies

I have filled the void in my life that was WoW with a new hobby, my new toy, my pride 'n joy, my sexy motorbike (bit more expensive, but waaay worth it). Working on this beaut really keeps me satisfied and busy, so glad I overcame the problem that is WoW. Nothing like servicing and modding your pride n' joy. Learning so much about mechanics and motors too, rather than just click, click, click...
                  Last edited by Psycho Penguin; 03-12-09, 09:48 AM.

Comment

agreed, get outside and play some RL for a while. You'll find that you'll benefit MUCH more than sitting inside and playing games all day, wasting your life away...

Comment

pfft liar ;P

Comment

Working...
                      X