Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TORCHLIGHT

http:///www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prox...eature=related

I Picked up this little gem a week ago didnt know the game existed then. If you are craving for diablo 3 this should keep you happy for some time and maybe longer.

You can pick it up from steam for like 20 dollar ish, very good solid and fun game.

No Multiplayer sadly.

Originally posted by Malkoth View Post
    http:///www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prox...eature=related

I Picked up this little gem a week ago didnt know the game existed then. If you are craving for diablo 3 this should keep you happy for some time and maybe longer.

You can pick it up from steam for like 20 dollar ish, very good solid and fun game.

No Multiplayer sadly.
    Sounds good ill see if its on Steam if not ill have a look at Game or EB games:-D Tomoz.

Also Malkoth im still hooked on that Gundam game working on my moves so next lan ill be ready for YOU!!!! MWAHAHAHA :p

Comment

There is multiplayer in the works, the money earnt from this release will go towards developing an MMO -ish version of the game

Comment

Sounds good to me ill get it next pay wich is a week from now. Right now i just paid for a mobo from IT shack and im getting windows 7 Pro 32/64 from betta in oasis for laptop

Comment

Decent game. You upgrade gear far too quickly though, makes each new piece that drops irrelevant regardless of whether its a cool set or a unique item. In a single level (especially once you hit the teens / twenties) I can re-deck out every piece of equipment at least once.

Comment

Good game i got it today and its fast paced compared to diablo and nice GFX and smoth game play and realy stable XD

Comment

was well worth the $10 with the steam sale.

Comment

I got it on monday for $5

Comment

Working...
                X