Star Trek Online - extra codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek Online - extra codes

Bam pointed out that there's additional codes for stuff floating around the nets. I figure here is as good as anywhere to store them
    • From Bam Stroker: Go here and enter the key JIH MUSHA SOH to unlock Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform. It's tied to your account so should survive the beta wipe. Don't know how long it will be valid for. Get cracking!
    • DelTaco is offering codes for a shuttle pet on limited edition cups - difficult to get for most of us but apparently this guy: Minotek Hosting: News is taking $3.50 USD donations, buying the cups and then emailing the codes to people. so if you're desperate for extras, there's an option
    Last edited by Aegis; 27-01-10, 09:49 AM.

Heh, be hilarious if that guy was filling his forum with dummy accounts saying thanks, and just banked liked 6 grand.

And yeah I got my Admirals uniform in too - just cant use it in Beta i dont think

Comment

Yeah, all that bonus stuff will turn up at launch. I'm looking forward to the first 3 days of launch solely consisting of 30,000 Trekkies running around yelling "KHAAAAAAAN!!!!"

At least, I will be.

Comment

i sure will be, but as a borg

Comment

Haha, i ALMOST bought a lifetime sub for a borg character, then decided my credit-card couldn't handle it :p

Comment

I'll be Borging it up, too.

Comment

do you guys get to keep anything from the beta?

Comment

only the fuzzy feeling of how awesome it was. oh and the stains on my keyboard from the first time i zoned and heard a certain person's voice-over.

Comment

Working...
                X