Star Trek Online Aussie PreOrder Bonus Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek Online Aussie PreOrder Bonus Guide

This is a complete list of all star trek online bonuses and where to get them in Australia

http://www.startrekonline.com/exclusives

NX Prefix
    Steam
    This renowned ship registration prefix designates a special prototype vessel. Players can attach this prefix to the title of any of their ships.

Joined Trill Character Steam
    Play as a a Trill with a symbiote that grants you several lifetimes of experience

Targ/Tribble GAME Australia
    A Targ is a cosmetic pet for Klingon characters only that a player can summon and dismiss at will. The Tribble when summoned increases a Federation character’s healing rate, though it cannot be summoned during combat. A character will take out his Tribble and pet it.

Borg Bridge Officer EB Games Australia
    Each character created receives a reclaimed Borg Bridge Officer to assist him in space and on the ground. The Borg Bridge Officer possesses unique abilities not otherwise available to players. Bridge Officers can serve with the players for the entire game experience. These special Officers are customizable and have the following starting powers:
    Ground Abilities
    Space Abilities
    • Ensign: Shield Recharge 1
    • Lieutenant: Weapons Malfunction II
    • Lt. Commander: Shield Generator Malfunction II
    • Commander: Reroute Power to Shields III

• Ensign: Emergency Power to Shields I
    • Lieutenant: Engineering Team II
    • Lt. Commander: Directed Energy Modulation II
    • Commander: Aceton Field III

Constitution Class Ship EB Games Australia
    Shortly after the tutorial, a player assumes command of a ship. A player can choose either a standard Miranda class or this exclusive, the Constitution class ship. Players fly around in a semi-customizable replica of the TOS ship beloved for decades (the textures can be altered like other ships, but not the components). Players control this ship for roughly 20 hours before being promoted into the next class of ship.

DS9 & TNG Uniforms
    GAME Australia EB Games Australia
    Players can clothe their Federation characters in the uniforms made famous in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine TV series. Players can freely change the colors of the uniform.

TOS Costumes Steam
    Players can clothe their Federation characters in the uniforms made famous by William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy in the classic Star Trek: The Original Series. Players can freely change the colors of the uniform. Also note: The TOS costumes do include mini-skirts!

Chromodynamic Armor Steam
    This ground item goes into a character’s body armor slot. Based on technology brought back from the Delta Quadrant by U.S.S. Voyager, this personal body armor improves the damage and critical hits of a player’s ground energy weapons.

Multi-spatial Personal Shield NOT AVAILABLE IN AUS, NEED TO ORDER ONLINE FROM US
    This ground item slots into a character’s shield slot. This advanced personal shield system is based on Borg technology and constantly regenerates itself and even a character’s health.

TR-116 JB HI-FI
    A player equips this phaser rifle into one of his two ground weapon slots. The TR-116 is a rare projectile weapon is used in dampening fields and other challenging environments, it is also modified with a micro-transporter which beams the fired projectiles to targets at close range so that a user can fire without a direct line of sight.

Red Matter Capacitor GAME Australia
    A unique item slotted into a ship device slot that charges up and delivers extra energy to all of your ship’s equipment for a short time. The Capacitor has a long recharge.

Automated Defense Battery Steam
    This ship item slots into the Tactical Console slot. Tactical Module that grants the ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range.

KKKHHHHAAAANNN Emote Steam
    Players will be able to do the famous Kirk Khan yell from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

Bloodwine Toast Emote Steam
    This gesture is known throughout the galaxy as a hallmark of Klingon society.

500 Skill Points GAME Australia EB Games Australia JB HI-FI
    Start off with a bonus 500 skill points

Liberated Borg Playable Character Purchase a lifetime subscription
    Borg Nanites: +10% Health RegenerationDescription: Ground Trait. Constantly regenerates shields and health.
    Efficient: +5 Starship Shield Efficiency, +5 Starship Engine Efficiency, +5 Starship Energy Weapon Efficiency, +5 Starship Auxiliary Systems Efficiency Description: Space Trait. Provides a bonus to efficiency stats, improving the effectiveness of many of your power management abilities.
    The Liberated Borg also has a unique optional trait.
    Neural Blast: 30 second debuff. Drastically reduces run speed. Every 4 seconds, Neural Blast has a 40% chance to hold the target for 3 seconds. Description: Activatable Ground Trait. Inject the target with neural toxins, which continually attempt to hold the target for the duration. Also reduces the target's movement speed.
    Last edited by mepm; 28-02-10, 04:39 AM.

Not sure of the validity of this:

I thought I'd let you guys know in case you didn't already.

If you have pre-ordered the DDE, you will not be able to start playing your Joined Trill character during the head start. All your bonuses, including the Joined Trill, will not be available until release day.

So, if you were planning on playing as this race, you may want to skip head start or level up a throwaway character to get a Klingon or something.

Comment

it's true. the devs have stated it many times - for some stupid reason the retailers can't hand out full codes 'til release day, and the bonus content is attached to the retail codes not the pre-order codes.

Comment

I don't care if I have to wait until launch day for my NX- prefix or TOS uniforms - I can still play my Liberated Borg as of today! Woo!

Comment

lol point

Comment

Working...
          X