Final Fantasy XIV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy XIV

not sure if anyone here is going to play or not but ive got my CE pre order coming tomorow, will be playing on the LINDBLUM Server
    let me know if you jump in can do the VENT/mumble thing.

keep in mind this MMO is very different to the norm, i played in the beta for a couple weeks and i KNOW this game wont be for all.

thers a weekly XP cap, a daily quest cap.
    You can only have 1 toon (so far.... however that toon can be all 18 classes) you can mix and match skills from all classes to make whatever class your heart desires.

Its at least 90% better played with a controller.

it looks amazing, and if your a FAN of the FF games you'll love the epic story line and cutscenes incorperated into the quests.
    Last edited by Ratty; 24-09-10, 05:45 PM.

damn bro, I'm going to be playing on Wutai

Comment

All good mate, theres about 5 of us playing atm on lindblum, you enjoying it so far? or you just get your copy?

Comment

dooooooooooood get Caleb to upload a copy of your disc to his server so I can participate I have tried everything to get the one I dloaded up to date and it just doesn't wanna play the game.

Comment

Ok dude will do

Comment

Picked it up yesterday arvo and had to raid in WoW so I didn't get to play. Been reading up a storm on things

umm, what's the server population like?

Comment

Are you guys all Darwin based?

Comment

atm lindblum is one of the highest pop servers, which is very not good cos it makes it laggy as all hell in the city and starter zones.
                yeh we are, its a little eratic when we play cos we all have crazy work/life shedules been on by myself last few nites.

Comment

I played during the 14day invite a friend - but my PC is too shitty to run it very well :/

Comment

Rty used to playing with himself tho

Comment

managed to get onto Gyshal

Comment

haha I rolled on Gysahl but went back and re rolled on Lindblum (waited a few days it waz back on the list last nite)
                        Tag: Pac Munchiez
                        Server: Lindblum

Comment

So, you guys still playing this ?

no idea if this game has trial accounts/friend invites but if so anyone want to shoot one my way ?

Comment

I am off and on (black ops got all my attention atm), waiting for the next 2 big patches to come through they apparently fix lots of issues... unfortunately the only friend/trial offers are from people who have the collectors edition and i gave mine to Rootkit ^ above.

if i was you i'd wait till after Decembers big update and then try get a trial version if possible before you decide to buy.

Comment

Cheers Ratty,

will do (was reading about those updates today).

Are the controls and interface as bad as FFXI ? that was just pure punishment for a noob and really put me off the game - i hope this one is different... or at least slightly better.

Comment

Working...
                              X