WoW 4.0.1 patch online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i sell portals for 20g
    i just started to pvp as ice so far so good im not too bad 1 on 1. im enjoying it and speced arcane too have some instance polymorfs suckers

Comment

yeh im not much for PVP on my mage (use my DK or pally for that), plus i refuse to go ice spec under any circumstances lol.

lol i cant justify spending $15 a month to sell portals

Comment

The cata maps have now come live as of last nights patch and downtime. Weeee swimming in Thousand Needles~

Comment

Now get epic savings with $5 World of WarCraft, $5 The Burning Crusade, and $10 Wrath of the Lich King in preparation for the launch of Cataclysm.
          Blizzard Store

man cant wait too use my turtle mount even thou it should be epic speed...

rouge and back stab is getting a bit redicuolus too thats why im leveling mine and twinking at 59 woo go AV

Comment

Well today marks a day of a few milestones for me and my guild. Last night we managed to down 9/12 release raiding bosses in 10 mans. 1 Week after the 4.0.6 patch was released.

I am currently 17/18 of full tanking Epic items with my 2nd peice of T11 coming in a day or two. Ziggilove @ Barthilas - Game - World of Warcraft

On this character since the December release date for Cataclysm I have over 35 days played time. I never thought I would have been this involved in WoW but it has been fun.

Comment

35 days :O damn! Ill beat u to your last item!!! (It's ME!), just need my fking staff from Halfus... prob be like 5 weeks till we see another one knowing my luck lol... sucks that its the only "hunter" weapon

Comment

Originally posted by Lothar View Post
                Well today marks a day of a few milestones for me and my guild. Last night we managed to down 9/12 release raiding bosses in 10 mans. 1 Week after the 4.0.6 patch was released.

I am currently 17/18 of full tanking Epic items with my 2nd peice of T11 coming in a day or two. Ziggilove @ Barthilas - Game - World of Warcraft

On this character since the December release date for Cataclysm I have over 35 days played time. I never thought I would have been this involved in WoW but it has been fun.

crazy :O i let my account run out sigh.. now my friend want me back on the train.. iee oh well back to trying to get better at SC2

Comment

Working...
                X