Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rift MMO

RIFT - Home

Go create a trionworlds account and you will have access to the last beta before it goes live on the 24th.

I know a few of us will be playing this game so I suggest we all select a server and all play on the same side or whatnot.

Alot of my wow mates have been talking about this. Is this anything special?

Comment

We shall see.

Comment

either way it's gonna be interesting to see the crazy dynamics of various people's character builds. And also it's a great break from WoW end game.

For those keen, Lothar & I are going to be rolling on Briarcliff (PvP) as Defiant (steampunk faction)

Comment

99 hours this week Dom on wow....

Comment

yeh im interested to have a look, but ive been told so far all the betas have been shit.

Comment

Myself, Heretic, Yoji and Synaps have all been playing the beta's, and was so impressed we pre-ordered.
              Easily the most stable, bug free betas I've ever seen.

And it's quite a good game as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
                yeh im interested to have a look, but ive been told so far all the betas have been shit.
                cant be as bad as final fantasy

Comment

Originally posted by Joshuayu101 View Post
                  cant be as bad as final fantasy
                  HAHAHAHA very true.

well ive signed up for the BETA so will see if i like it.
                  lenko make sure u let me know what server you guys decide to go with when the time comes.

Comment

I understand that this game is going to be unique as it's going to run concurrently with a TV series that's airing on Sci-Fi (I think) channel. Shit that happens in the show will be appear in the game (i.e. a village getting wiped out) and shit that players do in the game might end up being written into the show. Trippy idea.

Unless I completely have my wires crossed and I just made that shit up.

At any rate will be keen to see how it works out, but alas fantasy genre MMOs aren't for me.

Comment

played in the last couple of BETA's could possibly be the game that gets me off WoW, if the next patch requires you to farm normal mode gear before heroics that is... Most of my guild thats going to play it are also going Briarcliff (PvP) as Defiant, Seems like the unofficial Aussie server from what i've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty View Post
                        HAHAHAHA very true.

well ive signed up for the BETA so will see if i like it.
                        lenko make sure u let me know what server you guys decide to go with when the time comes.
                        care for some cooked sand..... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Joshuayu101 View Post
                          care for some cooked sand..... Lol
                          LMAO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bam Stroker View Post
                            I understand that this game is going to be unique as it's going to run concurrently with a TV series that's airing on Sci-Fi (I think) channel. Shit that happens in the show will be appear in the game (i.e. a village getting wiped out) and shit that players do in the game might end up being written into the show. Trippy idea.

Unless I completely have my wires crossed and I just made that shit up.

At any rate will be keen to see how it works out, but alas fantasy genre MMOs aren't for me.
                            Dude, it's puff puff pass not puff puff puff puff...

Comment

nah that's not this one, but you're right, Dan, there was a big game coming out sometime that was meant to tie into a TV series - and I don't mean the coming Red Faction cluster fuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X