Dragons Motivational Poster Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your not very sharp are you dragon?

Seriously, mate. The motivational posters you've either edited from OPs or the ones you've newly created are by no way humorous or witty.

Now go do us all a favour, and become an hero

Comment

• Originally posted by RageirateX View Post
      Your not very sharp are you dragon?

Seriously, mate. The motivational posters you've either edited from OPs or the ones you've newly created are by no way humorous or witty.

Now go do us all a favour, and become an hero
      hmmm? this coming from a guy that his title says Faaaaaake and has a picture of a sleepless insomniac i suggest you take a look around and find out that i dont really care too much about what others think im just posting these because I PERSONALLY find most of these funny and possably make some other poor bastards out there have a better day
      so plz refrain from making any stupid suggestions and plz only post if if its going to contribute to this thread, or you can get run over by a bus asap, would you kindly
      Last edited by dragon xr; 25-09-07, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Concerning the "Faaaaaake" title - it's pure sarcasm off a lot of internet humor floating around. More to the point I don't have to explain myself to you. All I am PERSONALLY trying to portray to you is that your posters that YOU create SUCK BALLS.
        Finally, if your posters are so PERSONAL them keep them to yourself. Seriously man, YOUR NOT FUNNY. End of story.
        Last edited by RageirateX; 25-09-07, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• if you don't like them, don't read the thread. nobody is forcing you. you've said your piece now leave it alone.

Comment

• Look, it's forgivable to post a few dud ones. But honestly, this guy has gone beyond excessive. If they were at least funny it woudn't be such an exasperation.
            Last edited by RageirateX; 25-09-07, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• tip: not clicking on the thread title is a good way to avoid the apparent vexation that reading it causes you.

Comment

• mungus dislikes unfunny. likes conflict, however.

Comment

• tip understood. I just hope to christ this sorry excuse for a human being accepts that he has not the slightest streak of 'funny' in his system.

Comment

• so far it seems the comments have been overwhelmingly on the side of 'funny'. i rather suggest you tone down the rhetoric - not liking what someone has posted doesn't make them a 'sorry excuse for a human being', nor does your condemnation make the posts unfunny for everyone else - in short, you're new here, play nice.

Comment

Concerning the "Faaaaaake" title - it's pure sarcasim off a lot of internet humor floating around. More to the point I don't have to explain myself to you. All I am PERSONALLY trying to portray to you is that your posters that YOU create SUCK BALLS.
                      Finally, if your posters are so PERSONAL them keep them to your self. Seriously man, YOUR NOT FUNNY. End of story.
                      id like to point out more than 90% of these posters are from other forums but hey, i got some humor out of these pictures and didn't even want, or need to have any intellectual challenges, and you don't have to explain yourself to me, I already know that your just another person that believes that he/she has the upper hand because they claim/preach or even persuade people to look you in the eye because you need yet another second of attention...

so in the end i don't care but hey next time you join a forum and insult people that you haven't even spent more than 3 seconds and wright some random spam insult, you might want to just sit down, relax, and format your computer and do the internet a favor

Comment

• You illiterate buffoon!! I literally couldn’t understand a word you just posted.

Excuse the pun

(Although dragon probably won't find it ... lol)

Comment

You illiterate buffoon!! I literally couldn?t understand a word you just posted.

Excuse the pun
                          then i guess you need to go back to school and re-learn the English language

:btw noted

Comment

• Excuse me?! Please extrapolate your opinions (in an erudite manner) and actually back up your arguments.

Comment

Excuse me?! Please extrapolate your opinions (in an erudite manner) and actually back up your arguments.
                              argument? this is a thread about motivational posters? but hey ill happly take you on, in another thread

Comment

• Ok. You obviously have issues expressing yourself effectively through the English language. So I’ll stop wasting my time trying to converse with the equivalent of a chimp. Enjoy your waste of a life. Goodbye.

Comment

Working...
                                X