Dragons Motivational Poster Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RageirateX View Post
    Excuse me?! Please extrapolate your opinions (in an erudite manner) and actually back up your arguments.
    I has a thesaurus.

Comment

Your not very sharp are you dragon?
      Originally posted by RageirateX
      Seriously man, YOUR NOT FUNNY
      he doesn't need to explain, nor justify his opinions or literacy skills, to someone who continually confuses "your" with "you're". especially considering this someone correctly manages to insert apostrophes in "it's". clearly it's not a case of laziness, but rather one of someone who relies far too much on a spell check and a thesaurus.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrAiN DaNcE View Post
        I has a thesaurus.
        /bows , the brain always wins...

Comment

• ahahaha Brain.

At least we have some comical people in this community.

Comment

• RageirateX; you should come into Steam Chat and settle this with Dragon in real-time.

Comment

• all the arrogance of illusions, with all the single minded bat shit craziness of ZPC. what a terrible gestalt that makes.

Comment

• Originally posted by paladin View Post
                he doesn't need to explain, nor justify his opinions or literacy skills, to someone who continually confuses "your" with "you're". especially considering this someone correctly manages to insert apostrophes in "it's". clearly it's not a case of laziness, but rather one of someone who relies far too much on a spell check and a thesaurus.
                Point taken. It's more sentencing and grammer that makes most of the gibberish that dragon posts difficult to interpret. Further more, it's the internets no1 carez.

Comment

• Originally posted by paladin View Post
                  all the arrogance of illusions, with all the single minded bat shit craziness of ZPC. what a terrible gestalt that makes.
                  Well he hasn't started spouting off about the lizard people yet, so we have something to look forward too.

Comment

• Anyway. I have work 2do. Cya guyz

Comment

Point taken. It's more sentencing and grammer that makes most of the gibberish that dragon posts difficult to interpret. Further more, it's the internets no1 carez.
                      ow please, i wright up these insults in under 30 seconds per shot, and you can stop the side insults your only digging your own grave with a toothbrush....

edit : will stop now .... boss not happy...

Comment

• abort abort! IQ taking a rapid nosedive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mungus View Post
                          abort abort! IQ taking a rapid nosedive!
                          hhaha yeah but its lunchtime.... so food ftw

Comment

• I expect this heated discussion to continue, I want more snide remarks and faux intelligence to laugh at.

noobs.

Comment

• n00b hey?

hehehehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrAiN DaNcE View Post
                                I expect this heated discussion to continue, I want more snide remarks and faux intelligence to laugh at.

noobs.
                                /puts up internet fists

LETS ggoo.... /hides in corner

Comment

Working...
                                X