Beef jerky gold-mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooo

Dear Beef jerky Connoisseurs this month we welcome back after a long break mild road kill jerky in fact we have enough in stock we can supply every man women and child on earth (well it would be close) , also this month we welcome dried mango and white dried mango so stop by the shop and check out some of the new goodies or even top up on some of your old favorites. And incase we don't speak before Christmas please have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Kind regards Wayne Morris Beefjerkyoriginal.com

Comment

you havent lived til you have tried biltong!! its only about a million times better than jerky...

biltong.com.au

Comment

Biltong typically has a softer texture than jerky. Yuck, imo.

Comment

Geronimo Jerky is the best I have had so far.
          Link
          I demolished the Buckshot, just opened the Flaming Arrow, with a pack of Blazing Saddle to go.

Comment

Had a bit of a love affair with Black Market Chilli Beef Jerky on my way up to Darwin from Queensland . Very, very tasy stuff. At $115 for a kilo pack it's not exactly cheap. Still, I'm thinking it might be worth it for cyclone season with the added benefit of getting to taste test it regularly to make sure it's still OK

Comment

Working...
            X