No announcement yet.

Shaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JugV2 * yeah the razor burn was definitely from having to go over the same places multiple times with the mach 3's or the fusions, but to get a shave even close to as smooth as the new DE razor it had to be done.

Ordered myself some extras this morning

Geo F Trumper Sandalwood Skin Food
    Taylor of Old Bond St Shaving Soap in a Wooden Bowl in Sandalwood and Lavender
    and another blade sampler kit.

going to stick with the Razor i have for a while at least, very much like the feel of it.

Comment

Originally posted by CyphiX View Post
      Ordered me the Luxury Starter Kit with the Merkur Progress and Taylor's Rose shaving cream.

I buggered up my order with the wrong details which also ended up doubling my order but they had awesomely quick responses to my email and refunded my first order straight away, bloody impressed with their service at Shaving.ie
      Yeah Chris at shaving.ie is good.
      Really good to deal with and quick with replies.

sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

Comment

I restored a crappy brush yesterday. Had a semogue 830 boar that lost it's backbone. Basically drilled out the old knot and replaced with a high quality silvertip badger knot. Turned out alright.
        Attached Files

Comment

Noticed a shaver shop in cas.. when did that open?

Comment

Originally posted by snake coward View Post
            Noticed a shaver shop in cas.. when did that open?
            bout 3 weeks ago, he's over priced by a fairly large margin for DE razors and brushes.

Comment

shaving.ie still the place to go to?

My TOBS avocado and Jermyn St is almost finished. Might want to try out some different creams. Also I've gotten used to Feathers and Voskhods set on #5.

Comment

Sure is. Still good prices.

I just ordered a shitload from there

Muhle R41
                Bunch of soaps
                And the limited edition boar and badger semogues for 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                  shaving.ie still the place to go to?

My TOBS avocado and Jermyn St is almost finished. Might want to try out some different creams. Also I've gotten used to Feathers and Voskhods set on #5.
                  Give the DR Harris Arlington soap a go and the O Mehlor shave cream.

Comment

Arlington is good. Voskhods are probably one of the best blades going atm.
                    Just started working through some Eton College and a TOBS Sandalwood.
                    Soaps I am using Marlborough, Nathan at Mensbiz chucked me a whole puck to try out.

Comment

Hmm I'm going to have to do an order soon too. Have been shaving with Feathers and Voskhods set on #6 (Merkur Futur) but my sample packs of both are about to run out so might order 100 or so of each. Proraso shaving cream has been treating me well too, grab another tube of that and maybe a sample pack of TOBS for variety.

Comment

Wally have you run out of Proraso in three months?

Comment

Lol no, still got more than half the tube left but if I'm going to buy enough blades to last me a year, maybe two, I'll definitely need more so I might as well get it at the same time and save making more orders later.

Comment

Proraso lasts forever, I think it actually regenerates over time.

I had the same tube for over seven months, I gave it away as I had too much stuff but summer is coming on so I got another tube.

Luckily some of the IGA's down here sell it cheap.

Comment

Working...
                            X