Brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil

All I have to say is OMFG, the coffee and the women are nothing short of spectacular, oh and Rec, The beer isn't bad at all
    Last edited by Cryodeath; 06-10-11, 09:38 AM.

Pics or lies.

Comment

What psyave said.

Comment

Well ok then

Christ the redeemer, weather was shit the day, couldn't see more than 10 meters so the look out was useless, the statue is pretty impressive.

Double adapter friendly.

A shanty town where over 120k people live, average salary 1k Real per month, I wasn't allowed to take pics of the sub-machine gun carrying drug dealers, the police go into these places.

Just below Corcovado, just getting out of the clouds
        Last edited by Cryodeath; 27-09-11, 09:00 AM.

Comment

so it was lies then?

Comment

I see NO coffee, NO beer, and NO women.

Cryofail.

Comment

People don't like having there photo taken here, it's considered rude, the coffee looks like.......... you guessed it COFFEE and as far as beer goes, Rec, I am not even going to pretend to try and write a review for you, my favourite so far tho is Itaipava, full strength with out that burn your taste buds with acid feel that Aussie beer has.

On a side note the bbq houses here are awesome, walk in, grab a plate and go to the salad bar to put a little green stuff on, wait at the table and the waiters walk around with spit skewers full of freshly cooked meat and slice it off onto your plate, all you can eat for around $20-$25

Comment

Fuck dude you went near the Favela's? You're game.

Comment

Yeah bud, pretty fucking insane there, the cab driver that acted as my guide takes tourist there, he gets one of the locals that speak some english to take you around and show you places where you can take pictures without getting shot, it was well worth the tour, what I couldn't take pics of was fucking crazy, they build homes on top pf homes on top of home, one day they will try a level to high and it will all collapse.

Comment

If the internet wasn't worse than Australia's I would post the Coffee, beer and women pics I have, just to satisfy you all

Comment

Yeah dude I watched Chris Ryan's Task Force when they went to fight the gangs in the Favela's, that shit was insane. You got balls for going to that 'side' of Rio :p

Also - send me pics when you get home

Comment

For all you doubters

Average women at Copacabana

Rather tasty beer at the same location

And look, coffee, all from the same place. Things only get better!!

Comment

Need more proof (especially of the first one), they could have been photoshopped.

Comment

Photoshop while on holidays?, uh huh sure buddy, because I don't like going out and drinking, not at all

Comment

So far it has been 2 days of Rock in Rio, sight seeing, Amazon jungle, dune buggy tours of Fortaleza and currently in Salvador, next stop is Panama

Comment

Working...
                              X