No announcement yet.

Brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been watching the Rock in Rio thing on Youtube Live... looks to be a great place for a festival. Very envious.

Comment

It was pretty awesome, they have vendors that walk through the crowd selling water and beer, no need to go line up if you don't want to leave the show.

Comment

Best teddy bear EVER

Comment

Anyone know where I can upload pics of a risque nature???, I have a Photobucket account but they will nuke them

Comment

bayimg.com

Comment

Or most image upload services people use for Twitter.

Comment

i think tumblr?

Comment

Looked at tumblr and realized how annoyed I am getting with sites detecting the region I am in and not letting me change the page to be in fucking English, I guess these pics will have to wait, oh and a couple are quite nice..........

Comment

how safe do you feel in these areas? cause it sure looks like a kickass location

Comment

Its Cryodeath. I would be looking out for him rather than other people. He looks shady.

Comment

The areas are pretty safe due to a heavy police presence, Rio is host the upcoming world cup and the olympics so the are cleaning up the area. There are many assault rifle and sub machine gun totting uniforms patrolling plus endless pockets of municipal guards with really big night sticks.

Lothar, Ratty and Cyphix..................... Go F&^% yourselves................ Only because what you say may have a degree of truth in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryodeath View Post
                          The areas are pretty safe due to a heavy police presence, Rio is host the upcoming world cup and the olympics so the are cleaning up the area. There are many assault rifle and sub machine gun totting uniforms patrolling plus endless pockets of municipal guards with really big night sticks.

Lothar, Ratty and Cyphix..................... Go F&^% yourselves................ Only because what you say may have a degree of truth in it.
                          Oh hey Bro didn't see you there

Comment

Peru Business News: Backus & Johnston aims to exports Cusquena beer to Australia in 2010

Rec, hopefully you will be able to find someone that sells the Malta. It is DELICIOUS!

Oh and so where those ribs

Comment

Well I am in Santiago, decide to go for a walk, oh hey a few bus loads of riot police out the front, more down the road, student protests FTW!!!!

Comment

And I bet even the protesters there are hot. All we get are The Great Unwashed camping in mud in the city square.

Comment

Working...
                                X