No announcement yet.

Coffee Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah sorry man, Melbourne Cup day/night was a biggie. I think it was over near Qantas gate 1. I swore i typed it into my phone but it isn't there.

If you go there, can you ask lost & found if they have my umbrella? it has a D-Link logo on it. Thanks old chap.

edit: think it was this mob
    Last edited by jabsy; 08-11-11, 12:18 PM. Reason: Rum Flashback

Comment

Originally posted by r00t|{it View Post
      In Melb and you didn't hit me up... I'm hurt bro

Sorry old fruit, i didn't get to hit anyone up due to Qantas deciding to be buttmonkeys the day before I left.... I ended up landing in Melbourne at 9am cup day, without my baggage, fortunately I took my suit as carry-on. Had to wear my blundstones with my suit tho as my good shoes were in the bag that never turned up.

I was a wabbering mess by dinnertime so your lovely missus would have kicked be out 5 minutes after walking in your door, or at least caged me up (for entertainment value only.)

The flight out was on the wednesday, I had to stop at Pickles to try and buy a car on the way and was back in Darwin that night.

What suburb are you in? The fools at Qantas have given me a free return flight for the messaround involved on the Monday. I was thinking of bringing my daughter down to Melbourne for a weekend to catch up with a friend of hers.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsy View Post
        If you go there, can you ask lost & found if they have my umbrella? it has a D-Link logo on it. Thanks old chap.

edit: think it was this mob
        Ta, and I'll be there a couple times this week. Think I've scored a new umbrella. :p

Comment

Umbrella with D-Link on it eh? Almost worth the trip to the airport *practises his best Jabsy impersonation* I Live in Cranbourne East bro but muh Parents live in StKilda so I got no probs catching up in the City if u down this way. If u need a place to stay and Cranny isn't 2 far out for you we can put a mattress down in the babies room.

http://www.natvend.com.au/LinkClick....k%3d&tabid=173 (staying on topic I swear)

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            As far as I'm concerned the average office grunts have enough trouble as it is organising an instant coffee satchet. Nevermind trying to do temp or time.
            Also no one will EVER clean the thing or make a fresh carafe........

Comment

Working...
            X