Cheap online clothing stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap online clothing stores

I'm starting this thread because I have to rant about the awesomeness that is yoox.com.

I was in Myer a few months ago and saw a pair of Pepe jeans that I loved, but they were $260. After some searching online, I found them at yoox. I ended up grabbing two pairs of Pepe jeans for literally half the price of that one pair in Myer, including shipping.

Today I bought a $98 RAF Simons shirt for $44, and a $195 pair of Calvin Klein Jeans for $80.

On the topic, I bought a pair of Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses a couple of years ago, for $220 from otticanet.com. They were $430 at Sunglass Hut.

In short: retail in Australia is a joke. But you all knew that anyway.

Anyone else have any awesome online shops worth mentioning?

Free delivery worldwide on all books from The Book Depository - cheaper than Amazon (usually) and free AIR freight worldwide. I got my Absolute Sandman books from them each for $120 less than amazon had them and air freighted free (600 page US letter-sized leatherbound TOMES). From amazon, they wanted $50 each for ground freight...

also, if you like good stories, the Sandman collections (volumes 1 through 4 + Death, The High Cost Of Living (or Absolute Death for all the Death stories)) are fan-fucking-tastic.

edit: missed the title of the thread was about clothes.. sorry.. oh well, books are > clothes so will leave this here anyway ;P
    Last edited by Aegis; 15-12-11, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Oh, if anyone does buy anything from yoox, the promo code WINTERSTYLE@YOOX will get you an additional 10% off of whatever you've got in your cart, even if they're already on sale.

Comment

check it out

SURFSTITCH - AUSTRALIA'S #1 FOR SURF & FASHION | Surf | Snow | Skate | Fashion Store

Comment

Yeh. It is a joke, picked up Ck jeans in the us for 10 bucks. Before I leave I'll be stocking up on Ralph and CK business suits, aprox 70-130 bucks here :o

Usually I don't care for brands, but when I can get them as cheap as the dirty brands who gives a fck

Comment

Working...
          X