• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rec View Post
    Dan's spent the day in bed
    Lazy c*nt!

lol

Comment

Mumble server now back online, but importing the old database failed. Please right click on yourself, and re-register yourself with the server once you've connected (need to have a valid auth cert created already).

If you have any channels you specifically want, let me know. I've re-created most, to the best of my memory.

Mumble has been updated to beta 2, as well. So go grab it from SourceForge. It also now supports positional audio for Modern Warfare 2. We're going to have a session tonight, so jump on if you're free.

Comment

Mumble 1.2.0 stable now available; Mumble

Comment

GU Mumble server updated to 1.2 final.

Comment

Server updated to 1.2.3

Comment

Is the who's in mumble thing up the top broken for anyone else?

Comment

Me. Ironically. I'll take a look whenever I get 10 to 10000secs.

Comment

Silly question; but does it reject UK IP's?

I have the 1.2.3 client and am unable to connect. (Remote host closed the connection).

Cancel that, working now.

Comment

There has been a bit of trolling activity by strangers in clan channels lately.

So now we're now facilitating the setting up user access tokens for channels, but only to GU Premium users, upon request. It's essentially a channel password (that you don't have to enter when joining thanks to the token).

I've updated the Mumble page accordingly: http://gamers-underground.com/conten...oice-chat.html

Comment

Any ETA on mumble? I am happy to provide a working intrem server in Perth through an Virtual instance on my cloud if you would like?

Comment

The mumble server is up and running fine Lothar, used it the other night.

Comment

i downloaded the new client and will have to check I got all the right settings mine was timing out last nite as I tried to get on.

Comment

Lothar's complaints are valid, there has been issues with the new location - it keeps getting denial of service attacked.

We already have another server set up, but I've been lazy and haven't ported all the channels across yet. Will get onto it real soon!

Comment

i cant connect to mumble most times of the day atm.. i can see that there is 18 people on there but my mumble trys to load the channels and lags out and crashes. can connect to other mumble servers fine.. is this server still having issues??

Comment

Every time I try to connect to Mumble now it says Server connection failed: Connection refused.

Now this is weird because only every now and again it will let me connect even though theres only 7 people in Mumble. It also keeps booting me and other shit which is weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X