No announcement yet.

Wanna try out Android ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one worth checking out is HTC Wildfire, $260 with android.

Comment

HTC desire S comes out real soon on telstra, u can also get a desire HD that is next g compatible online now.

dual core androids like the galaxy s 2 in the next few months aswell.
      Last edited by mepm; 21-03-11, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Ordered mine.
        DSE have a promotion which apparently runs til the 23rd, enter code "JDNWTACH" to get $15 off when spending $100 or more online (Thanks Whirlpool).
        I added a $10 flash drive to the cart and hooray for $94 delivered for both phone and flash drive.

This should indeed tell me if I need to spend the dollars on a "real deal" android phone later.

Comment

Originally posted by UnSCaRReD View Post
          This should indeed tell me if I need to spend the dollars on a "real deal" android phone later.
          From what I've heard about this phone, I wouldn't judge android too harshly.

Comment

Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
            From what I've heard about this phone, I wouldn't judge android too harshly.
            +1

Comment

I had a bit of a play with a display model in a Telstra shop yesterday afternoon, and I didn't mind the way if felt to use so far, but there's obviously limited things you can try out without having the ability to install apps etc.

Interestingly now I see that they can get the Omnia Icon (Samsung POS I was talked in to previously) to run android instead of Windows Mobile 6.1 - so I might get my hands dirty playing with that - otherwise it's sitting in a box doing nothing anyway so if I brick it then it's no great loss.

Comment

It's pretty hard to brick phones. Just read up about the rooting process and be prepared is all.

Comment

Working...
                X