Someone is stealing my internets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knight Of Nih View Post
    also on that with MUM i used to noticed streaming music or downloading unmetered content it would show up on mom then be reimbursed over the nightly rollover.
    Yeah I suspected unmetered content was being metered too, but yesterday kind of rules that out because at 6pm my PCs had been off since before midnight and yet 360mb had been metered. So either my iPhone is responsible for that or someone is using my wireless.

Turned my wireless off last night, left one PC connected via Ethernet and on all night (but forgot to log in) and yet 126mb was metered. Now I'm really confused. Maybe it is concurrent logins?

Comment

well there was a windows update a day or so ago, and if you havent had your PCs hooked up as you mentioned, that could account for last night's - even not being logged in (depending how you have windows updates handled).

Comment

Argh. Just called Internode and it was a concurrent login. I'm sorry guys! Kinda confusing when nothing was metered when I turned my modem off though. Changing my password now...

Comment

awww dam all this investigation was getting interesting, kinda like watching csi

glad its sorted.

Comment

Was your password "password"?

Comment

Originally posted by Knight Of Nih View Post
              awww dam all this investigation was getting interesting, kinda like watching csi

glad its sorted.
              my money was on the nerdy kid next door

Comment

Haha Jamie... No, I was just silly enough to tell my family my login info and forget about it

Comment

woo I win

Comment

Working...
                  X