Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No shaping on an unlimited plan.

Comment

Dude I'm so amazing I could use up infinity.

Comment

Comment

That was a boring, nothing video. What an unexciting dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
            The thing I'm looking forward to most is local routing. Not having all traffic go via Adelaide, So novel!
            I don't know how many times people online have said "I thought you lived in Darwin?" or "How was your holiday in Adelaide?" Edit: Oh yeah, and those "Find Singles in Adelaide now!" Ads from time to time.

But yeah, those Node NBN prices are shithouse. I'll be clinging to my shitty, albeit cheap ADSL plan for a while longer yet.

Comment

Plan and pricing changes for some existing customers | Internode Blog

Internode Easy Broadband (IEB) Classic and IEB Version 2 (plans using Telstra Wholesale ports only)

Comment

That is very very irritating.. but not that surprising.

Comment

does anyone know if tpg speeds are good in darwin ?

eg pings / download speed

Comment

Ask wishful thinking at the Lan if you going there tonight. I think he is in Acaia Hills out near Darwin River.

Comment

BTW did notice today the Darwin/cas/palm internode DSLAM had shifted from planned to inbuild, so hopefully not much longer on telstra wholesale ports.

Comment

I read on whirlpool that the nextgen link may have been delayed till October, so at least until then. Probably a while after that.

Comment

Well the NBN cable links are already up past adelaide river .. they are laying it next to the train tracks. LOL cant wait for the first rain tio wash the link out.

Comment

the repeater station on vanderlin drive next to the horse stables ( opposite flight path golf) is not to far from being finished afaik.
                            We had to do the mains for it last week.

Comment

Working...
                            X