No announcement yet.

HTC sensation Vs Samsung Galaxy S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even so, the ability to record in 3D @ 720p is worth more than the extra 3mp on the camera from getting the sensation, which is literally the only difference in hardware - 3D Screen and 3D camera vs normal screen and 8mp 2D Camera.

Comment

rofl 3d.

Comment

the lg 3d phone looks good, played with it a bit and it was better than the 3ds

Comment

Have to admit that after having played with both the Samsung and the sensation over the weekend (missus bought the HTC), so far not regretting my decision, phone runs smooth as silk, looks amazing, the HTC definitely looks a little Dull compared.
          the Samsung actually feels like a small tablet.

but all in all, both very nice phones, and very happy with my purchase so far.

Comment

I played with the SGII today and it was this lump of laggy shit. I really hope it actually isn't like that and someone just messed it up (it was the display model in a shop). Beautiful big bright screen though...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
              rofl 3d.
              If I can have 3D without sacrificing anything of value at all why not? Even if it's a gimmick, 5mp to 8mp on a phone camera is irrelevant anyway. And if the trade off is I get to ave some 3D stuff...

Besides it's not like it's not just as good in 2D as the Sensation etc anyway

Comment

Originally posted by grandinferno View Post
                I played with the SGII today and it was this lump of laggy shit. I really hope it actually isn't like that and someone just messed it up (it was the display model in a shop). Beautiful big bright screen though...
                cant say I've noticed any lag mate, I've been giving it a flogging to, i have also turned off all the crap that's on by default.
                im sort of trying to hit it as hard as i can for the first few weeks to stress test it, i have noticed that both the SGS2 and the sensation get a little hot after a good ten minute session of use tho.

Comment

well i myself like the galaxy s2 and htc sensation.but the htc sensation has the death grip and galaxy s2 has some bugs in software.

Comment

They got 2mp out of the front cam and they unlocked 1080p 3D video out of the Evo 3D now too - they are working on 8mp 2D next.

My gf and I get our Evo 3D next week

Comment

Im just bumping this thread but I have had the Samsung S2 for about 8 months now and its a beautiful phone. I've had no problems.

So I just ran over it with my car this morning - not a heavy car I drive a Mazda 3 & it was basically just rolled over. Screen is hit with a bunch of impact cracks, it basically looks like it shouldn't be working at all however the phone is not bent or damaged other than that touch screen/camera everything works amazing.

screen replacement is $220 @ NT phone repairs or I order the parts off ebay for about $150 & do it myself. Samsung quoted me $399 just for the parts ...wow

id like to see the Iphone 4 surivive being driven over

Comment

LOL nice, yeah ive drop kicked mine twice and grabbed it off the bench and thrown it (clumsy fingers) and it still doesnt have a scratch, i love the gorilla glass, and after having it for the last 6months+ im yet to find another phone id swap it for.
                        Ive haven't even bothered with a case for the last 4 months, its just not needed.

never been happier with a phone purchase in all honesty.

Comment

Just got the Galaxy S 2 HD LTE, im glad to hear its durable (assuming its not too much different build wise). I got a zagg screen protector on the way but cant find a good case for it yet.

Comment

I got an otterbox for my phone, ugly as fuck but does the job in protecting the phone

Comment

Working...
                            X