• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sell booze otherwise go to jail

Comment

Well I guess that leaves giving it away. :p

Comment

Pumps out 250 ml of 97% pure triple distilled, carbon filtered alcohol every 2 minutes and 38 seconds. Takes 5 to 6 hours to do a 50 litre mash.

So there is 50l of mash in the boiler, produces about 15 litres of pure spirit out of this 50 litres that is the best quality. Add 1.3 litres of water per 1 litre of spirit to bring the alcohol content down to about 43%.

So by my math that equates to 34.5 litres of 43% alcohol which is roughly 49 x 700 ml bottles of rum / scotch / burbon / cognac / liquor whatever you like every run that is absolutley pure with no nasties or ethanols or other chemicals in the spirit.

Not bad, not bad at all.

Equates to about $8.00 per bottle including mixer, filtering etc

Saving of around $30 per bottle and the finish result is about the quality of a blue label scotch or a high grade spirit.

Comment

Now you just need to go buy some wine barrels from South Australia to age the stuff in. I'll accept the gift of a sherry cask whisky if you care to make some.

Comment

Looking good Lord Sponge, make sure you obey all safety regulations in regards to distilling your meth/eth, no going blind

Comment

Yes, methanol is awesome, but for cars not drinking.

Comment

Working...
              X