No announcement yet.

Email program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The longer you leave the harder it gets, my aging friend!

Comment

FYI, you can also set Gmail to pull email from any other pop email account, so you can have your gmail and keep your internode address too.

Comment

Originally posted by ResLo View Post
        I have a gmail addy but its not my primary but I cant believe how many of you like the interface... its God awful.
        Still true.

I'm aware that I can have my Node mail goto Gmail and vice versa... what I'm looking for is a desktop email client ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
          The longer you leave the harder it gets, my aging friend!
          I agree and I was all set to leave Node last year, then I realised, Node is good, Node is Adelaide, Node give me good value (relatively speaking) and I'm not moving city to city like others so.... I'll probably be with them for some time. So, lazy as I am, i'll leave things be for now.

So can we all take it for granted that I like my node address and all I was looking for was a decent client.

Comment

Outlook?

Comment

Only suggestions I've seen here are Outlook and Thunderbird. I suppose there isn't a huge range of traditional client apps anymore though.

I use Outlook 2010 at work. It's works (most of the time).

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
                Using ISP emails: silly. I like having an email that will always be mine, regardless of who my ISP is.
                The thing is that almost all ISP's allow you to continue an Email only sub if you change.
                I know iiNet is $25 / year per address.
                tpg do $27 per YEAR for the email only
                Internode $30 establishment per order; and $30 per annum per email account.

I know workmates that still have their original email address they used with dialup from the mid 90's.

Comment

Paying to use an ISP e-mail address? Amusing concept. No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X