Wake up to an iPhone 4S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i might upgrade as i only got an iphone 3

when he due date for iphone 5 like fraking 2099?

Comment

they are just protecting the product. Probably did this as a smaller release until the majority of the world starts shifting towards 4g networks.

Comment

Originally posted by rec View Post
        Nup. iCloud.
        oooh is that as DRM buzzword compliant as itunes or an actual decent product? DRM free would cause me to re-evaluate my hatred of apple.

Comment

The only reason they would be waiting for 4g is so they have the opportunity to sell a 4gs, just for the name and keeping it simple for the apple users.

"Iphone 5-4g?, what?!!! too many numbers!!! Life is too confusing and harsh, I must save my money."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DjqMN.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	597173

Comment

[video]

Comment

first fail, putting the video on vimeo. blah.

Comment

The camera is generally a massive improvement over the 4. In this photo, the left is the 4, the right is the 4S:

Name:	iphone4S_tomatoes_together.jpg
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	597186

Siri is pretty awesome, too. Here's it working together with Apple's "Find Friends" App:

Name:	310319_10150428334810522_732330521_10268975_1284241592_n.jpg
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	597187

Being able to simply ask things like "will it rain today" before leaving the house, or "remind me to pay the bills when I get home" (based on GPS locations) is fantastic. Even things like "set my alarm for 7am". For the diet conscious: "how many calories in a glass of wine" etc.

Comment

Dan Crane, just caught working for a competitor

Comment

iPhone 4S to be banned in Australia? - News - PC & Tech Authority

Comment

Comment

Drop tests are awesome reviews for clumsy people.

PS. I've dropped my iPhone 4 from should height. Actually it was more like a forceful fling. Onto asphalt. And it was fine.

Comment

was that when you discovered the guy from the Das Beer Boot commercial wasn't single?

Comment

Is going to come down to how it hits the ground. Although I've seen a lot of people with shattered iphone 4.

I suspect this may be more related to numbers of people who have iphones, and the type of people that buy them.

Comment

Working...
                              X