No announcement yet.

DGA 44 Timetable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not asking for 2 days straight of it and just it, just that a server be available (especially in the earlier part of saturday).

Comment

I agree, it would be nice to know how many people at the next DGA will have TF2 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
        im not asking for 2 days straight of it and just it, just that a server be available (especially in the earlier part of saturday).

As stated previously if the TF2 server is still running hot at 1am (timetable end time) that does not mean that the server will just be switched off. Obvious if the game is going off then the server will remain up until it dies off. If this means 2/3/4/5am or wahtever then so be it.

It will only come up at 7pm though as that is when the peak of players at the lan will be and this is when it will fill.

Hope this clears up any confusion you have with it.

The other scheduled timetabled games will come up at there allocated times .. This does not mean u have to play them.

Comment

what about hidden source?

just been updated again

Comment

to me it sounds awesome

get there, get set up, give everyone an opportunity to get set up, play some older games while your waiting, then come time the whole lan can rip up TF2 for 6 hours straight

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
              As stated previously if the TF2 server is still running hot at 1am (timetable end time) that does not mean that the server will just be switched off. Obvious if the game is going off then the server will remain up until it dies off. If this means 2/3/4/5am or wahtever then so be it.
              We can leave the DGA's shuttle running TF2 sever only, from start to finish. We have got other machines to cope with bf2 and etqw and (unfortunatly) css

Comment

Can i second Aegis's thought of The hidden Source... The new map and the addons server side make it a hole new ball game.

Bring on the stabby and slashy slashy.

Comment

i like the timetable idea

i think its a good idea to start out with some css, then move onto some TF2
                  would like to see more than 3 hours of css though for the whole lan

would like to see some team structure in this part though, aswell as random scrims. would be awesome to see some war action.

i wont play any supreme commander not really my thing but good to have it there for the rts fans

i do however think we need at least one "faced paced" fps such as Quake or UT put in there somewhere

at least one "co-op" game would be awesome, had alot of fun last time playing serious sam 2 co-op until it decided to not want to go to the next level
                  i'm not sure if there are any other fun co-op fps games out there, the only other i can think of that i really enjoyed was starship troopers
                  something we can all play together as a team i think would be really awesome (not necessarily an fps either)

good to see some racing - flatout2, perhaps that and some NFS

what about the console side of things, any action in that area?
                  been to many a lan where wii in between gaming sessions has been great fun and a good way to shake things up a little.
                  and of course halo 3 is always fun

Comment

good ideas mepm

we need more numbers people, 12 is just not going to cut it, we need everyone to try and get more people signed up

Comment

i wouldnt mind playing some PVK 2 or Goldeneye Source

Comment

Battlefield 2 to me seems dead at any lan i have been to in the last 2 years bar i think it was DGA32 my first lan at all. (i think it was the last one at the Chan Building) and to hav it here and to try and play it would be ridculas...

Something like the hidden Source might be a better alturnative at the end of thelan as it doesent need as many people to hava fun game.

Comment

... the only lan at the chan building.

and (i think) bf2 was very popular at that dga because it had only just been released.

that lan also got us a 2nd page spread in the nt news

Comment

+1 Hidden source.

Comment

I like the TF2 shedualed time... i have to work sunday but i'll stick round flat out till maybe 2-3 in the morning killing them damn spies!!!

i mite try my hand at CS:S if i can get a copy, (EB are apparently sold out until further notice and so are JB)....

And i guess we'll just have too see if TF2 has the staying power of the whole nite lol..(im rooting for it personally)

Comment

lol, just buy CS:S over steam, you already have TF2 (I'm assuming based on your post).

Comment

Working...
                                X