This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kurt any results mate?
    Thats pretty cheap, like i've seen cheap headsets and mouse pads stolen but a high end GFX card is a whole different ball game.
    It is defiantly quite a low act!

Comment

if someone would like to anonymously return this card call me on 0448803341 and i will come and collect no questions asked

Comment

no words will be spoken

Comment

The exact same thing happened to me a few years ago. I really hope it comes back, but don't count on it at all.

Comment

I guess we will know who it is if anyone is absent from the next lan. :p

Comment

qny news on wiether u got it back yet?

Comment

My cousin beau has just called me up. He had informed me of him sneaking the card into his luggage when he saw it lieing around my room during his stay. He is now back in Sydney... Tard didn't bother asking if he could borrow it or nothing.

So the card is in the post. All solved. Thanks to all that helped in anyway that they could, it is really appreciated.

@mod please close this thread

Comment

...which explains why we couldn't see anything on the cameras.

phew! I was beginning to doubt the effectiveness of the camera.

Bring on the next LAN!

Comment

Yeh, good to hear it wanst stolen

Comment

Working...
                    X