X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evo ?

Evo on january 2008 ?

We would like to know

Be hard for Unseen to Organise, he is going on Holidays for Christmas I believe, would have to be organised by the players possibly, or maybe another time during the year

Comment

unlikely to be in january, but we have discussed trying to do it on one of the public holidays in the first half of next year

is there enough interest?

spam here if you would like to see it happen and what you would like to see at the event!!

Comment

mmm jan wouldnt be good at all.... im not here any time after feb 1st :cool:

Comment

+1 for EVO any time

Comment

EVO would be good, but not in january.

Comment

+1 EVO

Comment

the whole point of evo was in january on australia day long weekend.

Comment

Id rather in the middle of the year.......

Comment

Originally posted by HeReTiC View Post
                    the whole point of evo was in january on australia day long weekend.
                    I'm up for that.

Comment

Unless we can get the numbers (and at the moment, we simply just can't) we won't be having an Evo... That's not to say we won't ever, but with the cost of running an Evo style event and the numbers we can expect given the last year of LAN's, it'd be a mistake to hold an Evo this January, and if we did, we'd likely cause irrepairable damage to the clubs funds.

Be patient folks, for now lets aim for a nice big DGA event.

Comment

I reckon, since the Lans are for everyone, we should start somewhat of a Donations box to help go towards an Evo for next year. I'm sure people would donate to it because everyone loves gettin out and enjoying a day or 2 of gaming with other gamers from the same area and what not, but just an idea :o

Comment

Donations are a good idea - best LAN I ever went to was Evo in 05 I think it was. Id happily fly up to Darwin for an Evo assuming it was a good one and would have no hesitation throwing in $100 donation for the next one.

Edit: It was the year we plastered pics of Paladin's Sister over everyones desktop background and I got pics of Knight and OD cuddled up together asleep on an air mattress.

Comment

still got those pics?

Comment

Ive still got all the pics hehe from Evo5, when I had my P3 lol and CSS and DC were the way to go

Comment

Working...
                              X