No announcement yet.

NOS LAN 8.03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should see the tower Im building at the moment. I got my hands on an old generic full tower (Yes the BIG full towers) with fully removable back tray/back panel/motherboard tray. All steel, getting a 17" LCD modded into the side of it.

Comment

cool idea, I had a similar one with a 22", I just needed a big enough case.

Comment

The main thing is its got the motherboard tray, back panel AND all the expansion slots back panel as one removable unit which is the hardest part of building a custom case so not only do I have a massive case but I have the main bit to do whatever the hell I want with it without tedious measurements and finding nothing fits cause its out by 1mm.

Comment

Can't wait.

Comment

Well 14 registered and it is happening on Friday week. Any interested I suggest you register up so you don't miss out on a spot.

Comment

15 are registered, make it 16 as a mate from work is goin but havin probs registering. Loth can u just add "bunginarr" to the list

Comment

As much as id love to do that i dont have the powa... I am not an admin... I am just a spammer.

Comment

Bunginarr is now registered for the web site he now can click the add me button

Comment

hmmm, the DGA AGM is the next day. will have to duck out for that one.

Comment

whats the address an shit for the lan? mate wants to know

Comment

82 Leanyer Drive
                        LEANYER

Comment

yay 18 are reg! this mean were going into the big room???

Comment

Most likely.

Comment

sweet... fkin friday hurry up and come...

Comment

i might not be able to make it. ive got work on Sat

Comment

Working...
                                X