X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I has Heavy Gear 2, n UT GOTY edition bringing it :o

Dragon you better bring GH3

Comment

heavy gear sigh.. never did get that networked of rmore than 2 players under XP

Comment

hey guys wondering if anyone will be able to share an iso for unreal tournament 3 at the next lan. wat is the game like?

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
          anyone know a way around the old UT engine games running faster on faster computers? if so - Rune: Halls of Valhalla is awesome for LANs.. nothing beats that sword/axe/hammer/severed arm combat
          i used to have some success with basically stuffing around with the direct3d and opengl options within the main .cfg file. i think i used to change it to opengl?

however every second time or so that you run the game it would change back to superfast, and i would have to fiddle with the file again.

also some discussion i found on the intarwebs a while ago pointed to an apparent opengl fix you can download, however i never tried it and nor can i tell you any more about it.

Comment

champ mungus... hunting now

Comment

i was wondering what sort of games people play at dga i havent been for atleast a good 2 years?

Comment

CSS
                CoD4
                War3 TT
                Crysis
                Flatout 2

Are the main ones...

Comment

Please no more Warcraft 3, it seems to bring the LAN to a halt when said games begin.

Comment

must agree with papanub here... im not a fan of war3... oh and get back to work fgt

Comment

waz thinkin bout bringing muh projector for some console goodness! will there be enough room to set it up cause from what I member last time it waz pretty cramped

Comment

what games do you have?

What console?

I've got 2 Xbox 360's that we could link up on if you feel inclined to do so.

fash, you're the nub. Nuff Club for lunch today?
                        Last edited by KidCynic; 14-02-08, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Was going to bring my PS3 for the day and hopefully the new Gran Tourismo (unfortunately it hasn't landed in my hands yet. ~_~ Very unhappy). I think now that we have 20 confirmed, it might be a little too cramped if we also have a projector setup. It's not really suitable for it with more then 15. Though we can stretch out with 20 people, it'll get cramped if we do that. I think skip it for this LAN.

Comment

sure bitch... wasn't able to burn guitar hero 3... ****ing bluescreening

Comment

[shill]
                              Really? cramped room, but want to use a projector?

BenQ Global - Consumer Electronics

74 inch screen, at one meter from the wall, pretty nifty eh?
                              [/shill]

Comment

luggage is a mate of mine who I've registered. He is confirmed, but I still haven't gotten the email to properly confirm him.

Comment

Working...
                                X