No announcement yet.

LAN 3 - DGA 2008 - 19-20th July - Rego Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the security like at the Malak venue? Malak on a saturday night...thought it would be pretty bad.

Comment

monday sounds fine gimme a call after work ect..

Comment

Donated... gave to lothar to hold on to till the lan ^_^

Comment

Cool banana's. Cheers.

No worries Dragon. I'll call you around 5pm. Basically we need to have a little pow wow so we can decide duties and responsibilities for the night. I have to run off by 1PM due to an appointment.

Security we feel is an issue, but to be honest, we've not experienced any issues yet. No cars have been broken into or slashed at this stage, and if you have an alarm, it'll become pretty clear, pretty quickly. I have a plan to setup at the desk at the front, which will at least give a view of what's going on, and will also let me see who is coming in and out.

How about 6:00 or 6:30pm?

Comment

I am eaisy for any time after 5:30. So whatever suits you Kagetsu and Dragon.

Comment

I say, lets go with 6:30 Gives the two of us time to do our gym thing, and get there too.

Comment

ill be coming but wont be there untill i finish work for the day so about 8pm ill be there and will help out where i can as always

Comment

Cheers Krozen,
                  Just a quick heads up to everybody and reminder, we'll be meeting at 6:30PM on Thursday to hand out flyers at the markets, and will open the doors to LAN'ing on the weekend Saturday at 12PM, with setup commencing at 11AM. As we now have most of the stuff at the venue, it'll be pretty easy and quick.

Remember let your friends know too. ^_^

Comment

I vote every1 gets SDK Source Base if you don't already have HL2 and Download a copy of Pirates Vikings and Knights II Mod ^_^ It is soooooooooo much fun ^_^

Comment

BTW. I haven't added yet.

Computers for You have sponsored a pretty nice Asus HSF combo, that would look good in any window case. It's even got gold plating! Nice!

Comment

Is that one of those limited edition ones they only made a handful of? Cause those were actually pretty damn good coolers too on top of being unique.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

I missed it again Stupid car Stupid friends... God does not wish for me to lan

Comment

You need to your own car! :p
                              Lan went off! Warcraft 3, Trackmania and Rainbow 6 seemed to be the order of the night, with a little CSS and some other thing I didn't play, but got into everything else. ^_^

Not a big attendence, but had fun overall. Prizes will be done at next lan, unfortunately we were too tied down with stuff at this one.

Comment

that was the last one i'm going to miss for awhile - too many goddamned visitors! Now hopefully by the next one I'll have the prototype scheduling system ready for you to muck around with too

Comment

Working...
                                X