Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here ill join u Kawolski

Comment

weee i got a pass from the mrs... ill be there!!!

Comment

those things could be the basis for a new economy kiza, don't squander it!

Comment

lol Ill be there if i can get a lift there im asking my friends sofare i have t wait till 6pm before i can ask

Comment

I'm bloody looking forward to some good gaming tonight!

Comment

Looking like it is going to be one of our biggest lans this year if everyone decides to make it.

Remember we have enough tables and chairs for (**almost i think)50 people.

So drum up old mates and try drag them along.

Comment

someone needs to tranq kernal to get him there - ****er goes fishing EVERY time we have a DGA.

Comment

LMAO i CANT WAIT!!!!

I Cant bring my server since its missing a Video card My Old 8800GTS is screwed white and colored Lines allover it world have been handy...

Im still waiting to find out from friend if she is able to take to DGA Tonight sofare its Not looking good... But ill have to Wait i don't mind being a little l8 since im registered on site i have a confirmed spot for me. i will apologies ahead of time for not coming in time to help setup

Comment

PM me your mobile Xolares as I might be able to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Xolares View Post
                      LMAO i CANT WAIT!!!!

I Cant bring my server since its missing a Video card My Old 8800GTS is screwed white and colored Lines allover it world have been handy...

Im still waiting to find out from friend if she is able to take to DGA Tonight sofare its Not looking good... But ill have to Wait i don't mind being a little l8 since im registered on site i have a confirmed spot for me. i will apologies ahead of time for not coming in time to help setup
                      that's alright, you can always help with packing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Xolares View Post
                        ... snip ...

I Cant bring my server since its missing a Video card My Old 8800GTS is screwed white and colored Lines allover it world have been handy... snip ...
                        Run it headless, Server dont need a screen. By the sounds of it, your dodgy video card will atleast pass POST, which is all you need.

And ill seyas down there for a bit tonight.

Comment

I shall be there! Bringing a friend too. Wheeee! About time I got a friend to come! You don't know how complicated it is to get them to come...
                          By the looks of things, the word has been spread really well (topic is on 5th page before the LAN even starts!), so I reckon it's going to be a grand 'ol time!

Also... good work, Lothar. You know what I mean. <3

Comment

Thanks for the LAN all - was a good night

Comment

yeah, couldn't agree more, gg peoplez

Comment

Was a good night folks. Not surprisingly, I got owned in every round of CSS coz I've hardly played it, but I still leeched a bunch of good shit and had a good time. I went with a few new faces which is always good for DGA.

Thanks to all

Comment

Working...
                                X