No announcement yet.

Favourite Movies of all time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i just ask what is so good about the shawshank redemption? yeah, it's a half decent movie, but come on people! get out and hire or see cult classics or art house movies...

ffs, half of these movies that you guys are rating are shit house...mib and mib 2 amph??? christ man, get a life. and my god, scary movie? why the fuck would that be you favourite movie of all time? have some class. see some foriegn movies like beneath sands, delicatessen (same people as city of lost children, as is amile), though america does have it's fair share of great movies...also the north of europe has some really amazing movies which names i can't remember.

there's my little rant, to conclude...what's the average age of you guys? just want to check if any of this will be relevant.

Comment

Star Wars (all so far)
      Star Trek (all except 'The Motion Picture')
      Star Gate
      Alien (all)
      Epoch
      X-Files
      Resident Evil
      The Fifth Element
      The Matrix (1&2 so far)
      Pirates of the Caribbean
      Lord of the Rings (1&2 so far)
      Space Balls
      Labirinth
      Demolition Man
      Close Encounters of the Third Kind
      Finding Nemo
      Willow
      Transformers the Movie
      Meet The Feebles
      Army of Darkness
      Cube
      Hyper Cube

Comment

FooBoy

Comment

Snatch
          Lock, Stock....
          Mean Machine
          Braveheart
          Fight Club
          Remember the Titans
          Vanilla Sky
          Matrix Trilogy
          Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
          The Rock
          Saving Private Ryan
          Band of Brothers series

Comment

Let Me See:

Notting Hill
            Dude wheres my car
            Mallrats
            The Patriot
            Waynes World 1 & 2
            various other I can't think of right now

Comment

ok this is more fav. groups of movies

1. Braveheart
              2. Starwars TRILOGY
              3. LOTR Trilogy
              4. Lockstock & Snatch
              5. all Quinton Tarantino movies

Shawshank seriously rocks. but i would say these are better Same with Trainspotting i loved that movie.

Comment

barely legal 1 - 17

Comment

Originally posted by El Presidente
                  Get Over It (undiscovered comic gem, very quotable)

AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIISSSSSOOOOOOOOOONNNNN N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with most of you people, for most movie, I just dont think I have seen rat-race on this list yet funniest movie of all time

Comment

Originally posted by BrAiN DaNcE
                    [quote:95cf3aabd7="El Presidente"]
                    Get Over It (undiscovered comic gem, very quotable)

AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIISSSSSOOOOOOOOOONNNNN N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with most of you people, for most movie, I just dont think I have seen rat-race on this list yet funniest movie of all time [/quote:95cf3aabd7]hahhaah rat race that was hella funny

I still quote the "Its a race! its a race! I am going to win the Race! Carbohydrates..."

Comment

According to Google this is the only thread at GU mentioning The Big Lebowski, which is disappointing. But I'll post it here anyway. TBL hits Blu-ray and sees a cast reunion to promote it...

"Check out the The Big Lebowski Cast Reunion Event Q &A! The Dude abides! Bowling, nihilists and that infamous rug will really bring the room together on August 16, 2011 when Universal Studios Home Entertainment reunites the cast and filmmakers of the celebrated cultural phenomenon, The Big Lebowski. Universal has partnered with Lebowski Fest New York to provide the ultimate The Big Lebowski experience to devoted Achievers. The event will commence with an exclusive home entertainment presentation featuring The Big Lebowski's most beloved cast and filmmakers in honor of one of Universal's most worshipped films, now debuting on Blu-rayTM for the first time. The date will also mark the launch of Jeff Bridges' self-titled album.
                      Join Jeff Bridges, Steve Buscemi, John Goodman, Julianne Moore, John Turturro and T Bone Burnett for the worldwide launch event celebrating the Blu-rayTM release of The Big Lebowski on Blu Ray"

Comment

Working...
                      X