X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hustle is a damn awesome show, really cool to watch - plenty of twists

Comment

Y'know what's a good show and is starting on ABC tonight. Grumpy Old Men! W007!

Comment

Television; the drug of the nation. Breeding ignorance, and feeding radiation.

You don't control what comes through the hypnotizer, take back your mind and download the series' that interest you.

My favourite right now;

Monkey (Magic) - This is a spiritually uplifting television series, with positive moral prescriptions. I now have a crush on Tripitaka, although I really wish he'd get his teeth fixed.
        The Tribe - Made in New Zealand post-apocalyptic teen drama.
        The X-Files - Excellent series, except for the last 3 seasons. Truly the best romance on TV!
        The Lone Gunmen - Including 'Pilot' episode prediction of government staged terror using remote-controlled planes against the WTC.
        Firefly - Anti-establishment sci-fi.
        Ghost in the Shell: SAC - Great series. Love the allusions to MKULTRA 'standalone' theories.
        Ghost in the Shell: 2nd Gig - I love this!

Note: both GITS series must be watched with original Japanese audio and English subtitles, irritating American voiceovers lack emotion entirely, and render the series unwatchable!

Comment

The Tribe? haha, that show is pathetic!
          Unless you fit into its demographic of pre-teen viewers.

Comment

I'm loving Prison Break atm. Stopped downloading it so I have something to look forward too every week

Comment

Excuse him; Milenko is mistaken.

The Tribe? haha, that show is pathetic!
              Unless you fit into its demographic of pre-teen viewers.
              :eek:

You are probably thinking of "The Tribe - The New Tommorow", which is airing on ABC at the moment. Spinoff.

Comment

Ah righto then, my bad.
                Im probably thinking of the Kids show, as opposed to the one your speaking of. The kids show is so bad :p

Comment

updated the show listing in 1st post...anyone know any more good shows on atm?

Comment

just finished the 1st season of House. that show kicks some serious ass.

also everyone hates chris is a terrible show. its unoriginal, crappy and cliched. all the jokes are "i was so poor and black when i was growing up, embarassing situation x happened!" And his voice over narration is so annoying. chris rock stopped being funny years ago when he ran out of original jokes and started rehashing his old ones over and over. /rant

Comment

Damn - never knew Chris Rock was EVER funny....

and yes - House is the best!

Comment

I agree with OD and Tard... House is one of my favourite shows now.

Comment

House is great

Comment

House "Im gonna cut your balls off, then you will be just fine."

Comment

why does the first post say that hyperdrive and IT crowd were axed

I hope its just because you got confused with the 6 episode seasons

Comment

Originally posted by Harbinger
                                why does the first post say that hyperdrive and IT crowd were axed
                                I hope its just because you got confused with the 6 episode seasons
                                actually i was going off the official site
                                i figured show finished written on the main page = show finished
                                but ill be happy if they bring back such a good show that'd be awesome :grin:
                                http://www.channel4.com/entertainmen...tes/I/itcrowd/

and when they bring back hyperdrive that'll be cool too
                                http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/hyperdrive/

have updated 1st post to reflect
                                Last edited by mepm; 10-04-06, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X