Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A: All good stories get retold and changed (See Star Trek)

B: Guinivere is hot, so **** off (I'd hit that)

C: Lancealot was featured in the show and will be back in later episodes (And was incredibly homosexual)

D: John Hurt is the dragons voice so its awesome just for that fact (John Hurt is good ok?)

Comment

• I LOVE hearing that slight Irish accent in Morgana's dialogue - HOT!

Comment

• Just watched the last few eps of house and....

Lovin it:
        Did no-one else think it strange that house was detoxing without the help of Wilson? Or that the team did not pick up on him playing with the lipstick? or that he told Wilson... "I feel great now better then 4 hours ago and I'll feel better in another 4 hours (standard meds frequency)?

Don't get me wrong I still didn't fully see what was coming but I knew something was not right in most of the scenes. In the end why doesn't he detox for real ffs??? why go straight to the option that will kill (not that it will) his career?

It all adds up to yet another brilliant piece of writing and more over then that brilliant foresight to bring so many elements together for the season finale.

I particularly like they way the title of each of the last 3 eps reflected what was coming... clues if you will as to what House was going to have to deal with.

Of course there will be another series, it will continue to re-invent itself (with house in the madhouse for a few eps I reckon). Now that Cameron and Chase are married can they please get lost and leave it to 13 to lick more Karamel

Comment

• Breaking Bad.

Watch this.

Comment

• Well I've just finished House and all three series of Lead Balloon (in not as many weeks) so I'm on the look out for a new series, this could be it.

I'd like to see what Malcolms dad can do outside of sitcoms.

Comment

• reslo:
              he wasn't playing with lipstick, it was vicodin, that was part of his hallucination. I think his comment to wilson about cuddy was mostly about him hooking up with cuddy, and it's always been speculated that wilson has a thing for cuddy - so that could explain that.

I think him going to a psych ward instead of some sort of detox program was an illustration of how bad his vicodin addiction had become - especially when kutner appears at the end with amber...i'm gonna watch the episode again now, one of the best finales i think i've ever seen...

Comment

• Originally posted by paladin View Post
                Breaking Bad.

Watch this.
                Ooooo, 2nd season has started, how did I miss this.

Comment

• reslo:
                  cow is right, most of what happened was actually hallucinated, whole convosations, with cuddy, wilson, the team, didnt actually happen, what did or didnt really happens would be hard to figure out but you can get the picture that he is really ****ed up

the addiction to vicodin was no where near as bad as his psychosis, drug induced delusions can be really ****ed up, and a simple clinic wouldn't deal with shit like that.

Agree with you cow on the fact that it has to be one of THE best season enders ever, i was halfway through eating my noodle soup, and for 10-15 minutes, i was holding the spoon utterly shocked at what was happening and forgot all about my food

also, you all suck, i told you to watch breaking bad 2 months ago the show is ****ing gold.

Comment

• House:
                    I know the lipstick wasn't there. My point about the lipstick was that I saw him playing with it in his hand in clear sight of the team, yet the team did not make any comment which I thought was strange. Its a clue like many others (Wilson not at the detox) that are riddled through the last two episodes that point out that House was Hallucinating. Its just brilliant writing.

Comment

• res..:
                      if you watch over it again, his team do give him slightly strange looks, but because the tube of lipstick was actually a bottle of vicodin - they didn't think too much about it...

Comment

• cool, so now after reading the spoilers i still dont need to watch house.

Comment

• Primeval got cancelled, woo finally.

Next sacrifice is to get Legend of the Seeker canned.

Comment

• Breaking Bad season 2 was great.

Loved seeing John DeLancey. Good old Q

On the countdown for new Entourage. C'mon Vinny!!!

Also Weeds season 5 now out. More dirty sex scenes lol

New Top Gear should be just around the corner too.

Comment

• top gear is out on monday morning

Comment

• only reason primeval got cancelled is cause it costs too much, oh well will just have to wait for the movie.

burn notice is still a good watch, and of course weeds and tru blood.
                                robin hood is still good to watch, not a russell crowe in sight
                                harpers island isnt too bad either.

Comment

Working...
                                X