• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Sherlock rocks!

Comment

• Lie to Me is pretty cool ^_^

Comment

• So I watched the final episode of Sherlock, and I'm a bit confused.

They're wandering around looking for this assassin named the golem, and then Peter Garrett comes out and tries to kill them, then he runs away and they don't explain it at all.

Is sherlock pro-whaling? cos then it makes sense.

Comment

• hahaha

Comment

• Sons of Anarchy is so addictive to watch

Comment

• nvm...

Comment

• I cant be bothered looking back through this thread to see if its already been mentioned but the trailer was only recantly released anyway.

This is my show to watch of 2010.

The Walking Dead

The story takes place after the protagonist, police officer Rick Grimes (played by Andrew Lincoln), wakes from a coma after being shot in the line of duty. When he awakes, he discovers that the world has changed and zombies are roaming the street. Grimes returns home to find his wife and son are missing, but a recording leads him to Atlanta, where survivors were told to go and wait for help. Grimes enters Atlanta to to discover that the city is overrun by zombies

The Walking Dead Trailer Premiers

Comment

• Another Brit gets the lead role in a US show... good to see, he's a good actor.

Trailer looks like it could go either way tbh, one to look out for though.

Comment

• Stargate Universe starts up again soon:

and Rodney McKay is making an appearance this season

also - flame throwers in the trailer! woot! can only mean a fun alien enemy

Comment

• High School of the Dead
                      watched the first ep of this streamed from madman's site last night. fricken epic - just ignore the gratuitous panty shots

madman's stream for this show is here: High School of the Dead - Episode 01 - Full Episode - Madman Screening Room

Comment

• Watching an episode of Hung on HBO2 at a hotel room in Pilsen. Looks great, and looking at this thread it seems some of you do as well. Queuing up the rest to watch when home.

Comment

• I watched the first season on FTA, and have the other ready to watch when I have some time.
                          Kind of cool idea.

Comment

• Your guide to America's big new TV shows - TV news and gossip

I like the look of the Matthew Perry and Allison Janney show Mr Sunshine..

This one too..

And the rest..

Last edited by ResLo; 18-09-10, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Why did noone tell me there was an adaptation of Terry Pratchett's - Going Postal... In MAY!

Comment

• wait what?! wtf whatwhat?? so you saw Hog Father and Colour of Magic, yes?

edit: lol the golems look like nude Krytens
                                Last edited by Aegis; 22-09-10, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X