X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astroboy on iview

Comment

• Modern Family
      Only came across this one today, looks like the funniest thing to come out of America in a long while. The start of the first episode (pre opening titles) had me in stitches.

Comment

• Breaking Bad is BACK MOTHER FU.CKERS!

Comment

• Saw the first few eps of Entourage a while ago, but only just started powering through the show. Almost at the end of season 2, and it's all awesome so far.

Comment

• Also; saw a quick snippet of "Breaking Bad" recently and it looks good. Anyone checked it out?

Comment

• no. it's never been mentioned in this thread before. ever. especially not by the poster before you.
              Last edited by paladin; 16-04-10, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• ^ so much rage

Comment

• i'm not even close to raging

Comment

• When I posted that I looked through the last 5-6 pages and couldn't see anyone mention whether it's good or bad. Heretic does seem excited though.

Comment

• Community. Chevy Chase is back!

Comment

• Commmunity is quite funny. I watch it because the central character is played by Joel McHale, who also hosts "The Soup", on E! (don't hold it against the soup), which is also very funny.

Comment

• Latest spartacus episode... FUCKING AWESOME

Comment

• Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
                            Commmunity is quite funny. I watch it because the central character is played by Joel McHale, who also hosts "The Soup", on E! (don't hold it against the soup), which is also very funny.
                            Couldn't even finish the first episode. Deleted.

Originally posted by ResLo View Post
                            Modern Family
                            Only came across this one today, looks like the funniest thing to come out of America in a long while. The start of the first episode (pre opening titles) had me in stitches.
                            Modern Family started a bit iffy, but by the end of the first episode I'm wanting to watch the second. The humour is sometimes painfully obvious and often over-acted, but it's still a good laugh.

One that Insane Dan recommended was How to Make it in America. Could be good. After the first episode I'm feeling a bit indifferent, but have an inkling that it's going to lead onto some awesomeness. It sorta feels like Entourage, but a little more grounded.

Comment

• stargate universe has been awesome for the last 5 eps - the show has really ramped up to something worth watching.

Comment

• just a reminder if any of you are not watching breaking bad.

it is now the greatest TV show ever made. that is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X