Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so's Eureka?! thought that show was canned?

Comment

• new show haven is ok

Comment

• psych is back - psych rules

Comment

• Top gear is back too.

oh and hung. everyone should watch hung. its wicked.

Comment

• Looks like the Futurama writers are back on track.

Comment

• Grabbing the first 2 seasons of Breaking Bad to sit down and watch through.

Anyone been watching Mad Men? It's supposed to be fekking fantastic.

Comment

• Try as I might I could never get into Breaking Bad but think I'll give Mad Men a go, it keeps getting heaps of awards and good reviews.

Comment

• breaking bad is cool in concept, but the main character is just to much of a fuckwit for the show to be enjoyable :/

Comment

• I'm with Bam, watch 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'. I find it very enjoyable and great for laughs - but only if you're into this type of thing, won't be for everybody.

Just finished first season of Breaking Bad, loving it! The main character plays it well and i've not once thought he was a fuckwit. His wife on the other hand, is a bitch - buts thats obviously how her role's meant to be.

Comment

• just wait, you'll get to hating him

incidentally, saw an advert for a show called Haven, anyone checked this out yet?

Comment

• Weeds season 6 is out ... well the preair is out

Comment

• Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                          a show called Haven, anyone checked this out yet?
                          I've seen the first two shows and I haven't made a decision on this one yet, , it's like Fringe cross Eureka but give it a go i say!

Comment

• im still watching haven, but i doubt it will get a 2nd season. its okish but not good enough to stay on the air

Comment

• Just as a bit of trivia, Penn & Teller's Bullshit - S08E08 features Maddox

Comment

• Sherlock is awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X